Why most movies from the early 2000 fuckming sucks? is unreal how bad they were, pic related an example...

Why most movies from the early 2000 fuckming sucks? is unreal how bad they were, pic related an example, its one of the worst bond movies

Attached: 007.jpg (1002x1500, 340.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gnDJb15H0wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plenty of great movies from the early 00s, certainly far more than the last 10 years combined

the brosnan bonds are great. cope

The early 2000s was a black hole for all media. Movies, music, video games. Everything was dumbed downed to appeal to the masses. That's where it started.

>Spider-Man 1 and 2
>Shrek
>The Lord of the Rings trilogy
>American Psycho
>The Incredibles
>Mulholland Drive
>Spy Kids
>Hulk
>Freddy Got Fingered
>Finding Nemo

Way more great films released in the early 2000s than the 2010s/2020s.

Stop it. Only golden eye was good. The rest were steaming piles of shit.

If that list is supposed to change OPs mind you failed miserably.

>>Spy Kids
>great films
Nigger what

Name your inevitably shit favourite films.

>Zoomer gets filtered
Not suprised

>Gladiator
>Cast Away
>X-Men
>Almost Famous
>O Brother, Where Art Thou?
>Chocolat
>Traffic
>Magnolia
>The Ninth Gate
>American Psycho
>Gone in 60 Seconds
>Scary Movie
>What Lies Beneath
>Hollow Man
>Requiem for a Dream
>Unbreakable
>Snatch

Just one year alone mogs what Hollywood has been doing in the past decade.

Stop sounding so fucking sad.. Jesus

Attached: bateman.jpg (860x799, 233.62K)

Spiderman alone made it worth it

>And they say that a hero can save us. I'm not gonna stand here and wait.

Zoomers are unironically more based than core/late millenials. You guys are the reason everything sucks.

t. Early millenial

Definitely not raimi spider man. Those are the biggest pile of shit movies ever.

You're not white.

You're a core millenial normie nerd larper that came of age during the era of the dumbing down and normiefication of nerd culture and you're actually nostalgic about it but you don't realize your tastes were formed during the worst era of nerd culture and all your opinions are the worst of any generation or group of people ever and you don't realize it.

t. soi redditor
Yeah, enjoy your MCU trash, spic.

I pegged you harder than your dyke girlfriend. Go cry now.

Imagine calling the early 2000s the worst era of nerd culture when the current MCU exists. You're a fucking retard.

You're obviously too young to remember what it was like before the year 2000. Stop larping as a nerd normie.

TND and TWINE were good too.

I forgot to mention modern Star Wars, Star Trek and now LOTR as well. To call the 2000s a worse era to be a nerd in is just wrong.

TWINE is okay, TND is a shitty soulless remake of TSWLM

Honestly it was mostly the editing style, the early 2000s (especially action movies) had this awful style, usually came with some terrible music choice too
youtu.be/gnDJb15H0wI

Damn I forgot how lucky we were. I was thinking about Gladiator, Troy and Kingdom of Heaven. All of those movies are worth watching, even scary movie but that's probably the one that aged most poorly.