Oh yeah

>oh yeah

Attached: 1638449354010.webm (796x524, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ha3QivnjbIU
youtube.com/watch?v=NbRinqYBLYs
youtu.be/t8UKQJZsv4o?t=434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pinkerton was good im never gonna pretend it wasnt

its 3.5/5
blue is 5/5

Attached: 1642329260061.webm (786x532, 2.94M)

fr dis nigga be like dat nigga holly

id say 4 but yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=ha3QivnjbIU

nothing beats kinoplex thats only in dreams

Blue and Pinkerton are classics and I'm tired of pretending literally everything after them were garbage (only half of it was)

Attached: 1609658291725.jpg (269x321, 25.56K)

i only really liked blue green pinkerton and teal was okay despite being a joke cover album

It really strange how people hated it when it came out, then everyone propped it up as a masterpiece, and now a lot of people are back to hating it. Growing up everyone loved Blue and Pinkerton the most but now I mostly hear people shitting on the latter

>It really strange how people hated it when it came out
it sounded more down to earth and bit more mopey due to how he was feeling iirc
why people actually disliked the music is beyond me because it sounds exactly like weezer

>SAY IT AINT SOO

Attached: 1630769407404.webm (772x574, 2.95M)

I remember being like 11 and some dude in a chat room said “holy shit new Weezer just came out” (referring to Green) and called me gay for not knowing who they were. Kinda reminds me of this place

I can imagine at the time people being shellshocked by it. Blue was this catchy power pop album and they had an image as goofy nerds. Then they go drop what's practically a noise rock album with uncomfortable lyrics. Nowadays people hate it for being "problematic" but they're a minority. I was at a music festival recently wearing a Pinkerton shirt and got more compliments than any other time I've worn a band tee.

>Nowadays people hate it for being "problematic"

This makes me almost want to love the album

youtube.com/watch?v=NbRinqYBLYs
best flick at pinkerton

Attached: 1637729650987.png (584x587, 411.14K)

I remember hearing live recordings of them playing El Scorcho and The Good Life for the first time for crowds. I’m curious how people reacted to the songs then. Maybe the production on the album is what turned people off to it

was it based for him to play this controversial shit in current year?

youtu.be/t8UKQJZsv4o?t=434

Attached: 1638812508888.png (1016x508, 599.79K)

Based because it worked the NPR geek who wrote the description for the video

the hash pipe album was cringe but passable. everything after that is a larp

lmao I didnt even see it

>followed by another deep cut, "Across the Sea." It's a song Cuomo originally wrote in his early 20s, inspired by a fan letter he'd received from a young woman in Japan. While beloved by many Gen-Xers who'd first heard it on 1996's Pinkerton, the song's lyrics haven't aged terribly well

fucking hell what a bunch of cucks the npr are

Attached: 1635124572356.jpg (625x415, 27.04K)

that was a pretty big thing i thought everyone who liked weezer knew this?
>we dont hav stationary like this
>i wonder how you touch yourself at night and hate you for living across the sea

they played pink triangle live before the album came out and people liked it

I don’t get why they’d include that shit in the description. Since when do they criticize the guest that they’re having on the show?

He starts off saying she’s 18 and if he was in his early 20s I don’t really get why it would be so bad. Was she actually underage or something?

nigga I know about the controversy but I didnt know about the npr description on the video