Can't fight, literally gets shit on by Joker and some dogs

>can't fight, literally gets shit on by Joker and some dogs
>couldn't have functioned without Lucius
>had to get Alfred to save him from a fire
>looks retarded
>isn't a detective
>quits multiple times when things get hard
And Nolanshills say this is peak Batman?

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 4.44K)

Pattinson mogged him in every way except as Wayne

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-135931.png (796x805, 522.22K)

The new batman had to be saved against Any Forums users by catwoman

it's post-modern batman
Nolan sold out
but in the long run we're all dead anyway
take the black pill

Attached: In The Mouth of Madness.jpg (1244x730, 65.24K)

Dude retired after 6 months of Batman activity. Shit tier

Who then beat the shit out of her requiring Batman to step in and beat his ass.
Argument refuted. Pattinson beat every thug.

Injustice and Injustice 2 are unironically better DC movies than DC movies.

Better than Nolan not showing any of the action in Begins and just letting Batman have God-like powers of combat.

i liked the batman and i love pattinson but begins and dark knight are both superior in every way except the portrayal of Gotham. not-New York gotham was kind of lame, and they even filmed in Chicago which has a great look

>physically humiliates any cinematic version of Batman

Attached: batfleck.png (720x894, 681.27K)

He is a detective though. He reconstructed finger prints from a bullet hole using magic

TDK is a better film compared to The Batman. But The Batman is better than Begins. Not only is Pattinson a more interesting Wayne than Bale was, but his arc lasts the whole movie, whereas Bale is perfect at everything as soon as he comes back to Gotham.
Pattinson is a better Batman than Bale was in Begins. He has the better voice, suit, and demeanor. Bale is silly and the cowl manages to save him when viewed from long distances.
Not to mention, the first half and third half of Begins is dull. A citywide Gotham emergency is better handed in The Batman.

>I'll get drive thru

Looks like he's holding in a massive fart
Niggas belt has no utility until he loosens it

fair enough, thinking about it now yeah, I think I did like the batman more than begins. i'll have to watch them both again. i do love the scene in begins where batman drops in on Gordon at the hospital and he's wearing thrown-together tactical gear and a ski mask. wish Bale had a few more scenes in that outfit

I think that was a scene in TDKR. But the one in Begins when he first meets Gordon is great. Most of the interactions between Gordon and Batman in Begins are nice scenes.

>Any Forums users
They were not Any Forums users, they were 8 chan incel freaks. Any Forums users are passive basement dwellers, 4channel users are successful people, it's 8 chan retards who resort to violence.

It's both. The first time is in his office, the second is at the hospital

I go to Hong Kong

>4channel users are successful people
lol get fucked
we all know you are 8ch users who came crawling back when the site got commandeered by qboomers and shut down

Bale wasn't a better Wayne. I never felt like he truly gave a shit that his parents died. Even in the scene where he comes back to Gotham all mopey, he remembers them like I'd remember an old friend, not like someone who experienced trauma.
Nolan sideswiped the tragedy of Batman to get to the city saving antics, and for that, he made his Bruce less relatable.

Affleck mogged everyone as Wayne and Batman

Attached: this is what they took from you.png (720x709, 578.2K)

That looks like a sad cosplay of Bruce Wayne, not Bruce Wayne.