Lovecraftian kinos don't exi-

Lovecraftian kinos don't exi-

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-210418_YouTube.jpg (1439x1080, 444.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=legend of the galactic heroes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Berserk went downhill after the Eclipse

Does anyone actually thinks that anything past Golden Age is actually good?

Wrong board, this isnt Any Forums.

Go to a for a big surprise.

This. Art-wise the manga mogs but narratively the anime knows exactly what to cut, ending where it did pretty much gave it the upper hand

Almost everyone agree it's stull great up to the Lost Children arc, and most are fine with adding the Tower of Convinction arc too

Any Forums is well aware of aforementioned kino. Any Forums needs to be enlightened

Any Forums hates it now, as the series is under the narrative control of a grftter hack that somehow fooled everyone into thinking Miura was his best friend and revealed the full story to him 20 or so years ago

Anime is TV. Also its a lot better than the schlock we get today

>Cringezerk
>Lovecraftian
reddit moment

The Millenium Falcon is the best arc with the most kino moments, starting from the Hill of the Swords encounter. The ending still remains one of the best things i've seen in fiction

Attached: latest[1].png (640x467, 131.41K)

>Go to Any Forums
Not thanks.
That place is the weirdest of the boards about interests I like
Any Forums is casual af, Any Forums is just angry contrarians, Any Forums doesn't have any good fitness advice beyond the sticky and Any Forums isn't filled with tumblr exiles.
Any Forums is just... weird man

Attached: images - 2022-07-02T180214.084.jpg (600x337, 12.69K)

Oh?
Redpill me on the new author's work

Saying it doesn't make it so. I've not heard one good argument for why anything post-Conviction is well written

There's no accounting for shit taste, pal.

Berserk is capeshit now.

>Any Forums is just angry contrarians
So is Any Forums for the most part I feel like.

I'm very optimistic about the new author. Before his death, Miura had obviously ran out of good ideas and was lackadaisically continuing the story.

>Miura
>planning

Do Nuserk fans really?

>Be Miura
>You dies
>Your team and publisher keep radio silence for almost a year because they dont know what to do no
>Enter Kouji Mori
>Friend (but not apparently THAT close) of Miura, failed seinen writer know for his half obscure works, mostly copied from Miura's (see pic)
>Decides to take the opportunity to gain something from his friend's dead corpse and shows up to Miura's team, claiming Miura decades ago asked for his help for few chapters of the Golden Arge
>In the days they worked together, apparently he revealed to him the entire main plot, and up to the last chapter wrote by him apparently he was still following loosley that original idea
>Nobody bats an eye, not even Miura's actuall assistants, that instead had no idea about the endgame because apaprently Miura never told them
>Everyone accept Mori as the savior, and the team just now released the first two chapters of the new "era" of Berserk, under Mori as main writer
>TFW he's a grifted that will raiload his life to wealth by fooling everyone into thinking is badly wrote fanfiction is the true ending planned by Miura

Attached: 71ACCT+FRlL.jpg (1000x1474, 181.23K)

Indeed. Someone would have to have pretty shit taste to think anything post-conviction was good.

The 3d version's better.

I love the Fantasia Arc and nothing you can say will change that.

said no one in the history of mankind

Shut the fuck up nigger

Yeah, most people you contrarian

Eh, I don't think that is true. I remember Miura mentioning Mori in some interview that he based either Guts or Griffith on his personality or something. So he's at least somewhat close to Miura. I don't know how much he knows about the story, but Miura's assistants are there and they should at least know some things about the Fantasia arc.

Whoa this is weird. I've never watched a single anime in my entire life and only decided to watch Berserk because I play alot of darksouls and this anime was a big inspiration apparently. Its actually kino and now I feel like I've missed out on tons of kino for my refusal to watch japanese cartoons

Prove me i'm wrong. How in the hell Miura never told he had a clear vision of the ending to anyone aside him? And why he didnt tell that in the year of so between his friend's death and the recent chapters made under his direction?

You lash out like a kike because you can't prove him wrong. Can't wait to see huntertards go through the same cope once he dies.

Because you don't just up and finish your friend's life work the day after he passes. Giving it a year out of respect was enough time

>Its actually kino and now I feel like I've missed out on tons of kino for my refusal to watch japanese cartoons
You haven't. Berserk is the pinnacle (maybe you should try Legend of the Galactic Heroes, for me it's to anime what Berserk is to manga). Also, read the manga because the manga is far superior to any adaptation of Berserk.

Attached: 1622495018717.png (227x228, 47.85K)

>The ending still remains one of the best things i've seen in fiction

Attached: 1634391062324.gif (636x640, 3.77M)

Did the vaccine kill Miura?

Attached: 1653232478912.png (474x474, 30.49K)

If you want more high level animekino, i would suggest The Legenf of the Galactic heroes.
It's basically like an anime telling the entire history of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, but on a futuristic setting and with a lot of German-sounding names. Based on a 80s sci-fi novels series of a rather good success in gookland
it's a strong anti kawai desu normie anime addict filter

Attached: LOGH-cover.jpg (1280x720, 136.04K)

the Fantasia Arc is the reason your dad left

Wut? Try again but proper this time

Everytime someone recommends Legend of the Galactic Heroes I always have a lingering suspicion that they're Metokur

Cont.
But only search for the original OAV series made between the 80s and the 90s. In recent years they did a remake with gay zoomer modern art that it's not worth it

Maybe the only good anime (show, not movie), I should check out LOTGH since it looks up my alley too. Eva is trash

>So is Any Forums for the most part I feel like.
Nah
Capeshit drops they all flock around to it, Any Forums poses as contrarian, Any Forums actually is.

Berserk peaked with *that* schierke scene in the inn, you know the one

>implying I care about Shonen FOTM

Is this Metokur guy in the room with us now, user?
Because by the look of it, it seems he lives rent free in your head

??????
Lost Children alone is amazing.

Time and time again we tell you to post this on the board literally created for it but yet you still can't get it through your thick fucking skull.

Attached: 1656797069443.jpg (1880x1124, 293.93K)

>Is this Metokur guy in the room with us now, user?
I mean, I think that maybe so. I literally wrote that. Can't you read?
>Because by the look of it, it seems he lives rent free in your head
I think your definition of "rent free" is awfully vague

It's started the underage girls pedobait that plagued Miura's work

Where can I watch this?

I don't get it
Why is Any Forums in the pic?

Whether or not something compels you personally is one thing. But to say that you need an argument for why someone is well written means there's an assertion that it's poorly written, which must be established first. So you can't just say
>It's shit
And expect someone to tell you it's not in a scientific means. The only proper response to
>It's shit
Is,
>It's not. It's good.
Or,
>I like it.
Or
>It's awesome.
Something like that. But if you were to say
>It's shit because x, y, z, etc.
Then you would have the grounds to say
>I've never seen a good counterargument for this.

That one Rosine hentai was likely written by him

Any Forums?

Attached: 1656797288245.png (1900x658, 764.18K)

You are such a massive faggot and I can't believe how deep in your delusions you are to write this shit post

Attached: 1645106793863.jpg (1072x1072, 57.96K)

>It's a "burden of proof is on you" meme

You know what, it doesn't even matter. I can establish/demonstrate it's poorly written regardless

Attached: 1655622290937.jpg (924x976, 129.16K)

Retarded take. Lost Children is awesome. Rosine turning into a jet bug is one of the craziest things I've seen in a manga and watching the medieval characters try and rationalize the supersonic boom of a jet engine was ridiculously hype.

Yes, why Any Forumsmblr indeed

There are people here who earnestly defend the prequels. This is contrarian city.

Yeah.
Sure, trannies like anime, so does the guy that created this board.
Trannies like rpgs and music too
But how many gays, trannies and fags you see in cartoons, both on and behind the screens, compared to anime

nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=legend of the galactic heroes

Avoid all the links with "Die Neue These". It's the zoomer new adaptation.
The original 100 episodes saga and the few OAV tied to it never had an official english sub/dub, so there are a lot of different subbed versions as you can see
The links with the Central Anime subs are generally considered the "best" around. Almost all the meme pic uses these subtitles

Attached: Reuenthal master strategist and know serial rapist.png (750x600, 374.22K)

This right here, folks. Even at its most "demented", Berserk is still capeshit at its core