How come all the cringy roman larpers are from these 2 countries?

how come all the cringy roman larpers are from these 2 countries?

Attached: 10.jpg (2534x1655, 413.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCREY2dTaoivxyoBQd7_19hQ/videos
youtube.com/c/Dovahhatty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proof?

>"Romania" derives from the local name for Romanian (Romanian: român), which in turn derives from Latin romanus, meaning "Roman" or "of Rome".

Said the shithole that named it's own country after time even though they don't have anything to do with it

Says the we wuz the dacians the original romans nd shieeet da!

After rome*

youtube.com/channel/UCREY2dTaoivxyoBQd7_19hQ/videos
youtube.com/c/Dovahhatty
it's named after the language

Is the first channel Portuguese and the second Brazilian?

>the roman language
just shut up

it's one of these generic meme youtube channels
Not worth your time

i luv me some latin drama

Attached: z862118548.png (800x422, 206.69K)

How do we save our latinx brothers in the east?

Attached: South-Balkan-Romance-languages.png (3322x2372, 324.3K)

yes
but you can also be sure that behind every "med masterrace" post on /his/ and Any Forums is a brazillian or portuguese flag
the language is called romana or romaneste and has been called that since the middle ages so I don't get what you're trying to say

Attached: 1569261159747.jpg (202x250, 5.21K)

>the language is called romana or romaneste and has been called that since the middle ages so I don't get what you're trying to say
it literally means roman.
I'm just make a opposition to the claim that we larp as romans.
>but you can also be sure that behind every "med masterrace" post on /his/ and Any Forums is a brazillian or portuguese flag
All of the mare deranged schizos.

Med posting by Latinx is an extension of Catholic posting, which is just third world loser cope

Awww, you're sad you got left out gypsy?

>Latin nations larping as Romans instead of acknowledging they were buck-broken by Rome

ngmi

Being buck-broken by Rome means we inherit Roman blood. Just as the Brazilians who complain about colonization have a huge amount of colonizer ancestry. They're complaining about their own selves. Not the farmers who stayed home in Portugal.

>Being buck-broken by Rome means we inherit Roman blood
No. Roman blood is rare outside of Latium.
The romans basicaly just used some soldiers to keep order in the provinces.

Unless if you're counting as "roman blood" anyone with roman citizenship

That's not uncommon
Romansch is also named after the Romans. In medieval France romanz referred to the popular language, so Old French, and iirc the Spanish did something similar.

You're probably correct and I am. Anyone who was part of the Roman empire and inherited some of their culture and inventions (which Portugal clearly did) I count as being of "roman blood".

We just are that cool.