22 years

22 years
does it happen in your country?

Attached: the one that this is fagot.png (804x1073, 486.17K)

Yes I'm not there yet. Every time I wash my hair my hands are full of hair. I believe it's due to my poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle

Damn, Argentos really are white lmao

the only thing that influences is stress, 99% is genetic

kek, yall niggas want to be european so much you inherited their baldness

I would have given everything to have African blood and curly hair

Are you whitening, son?

Yeah mostly genetics but washing your hair everyday and using shampoo makes it WAY worse. Just use baking soda and wash it once or twice a week, instead of going bald at 22 you'll go bald at 32.
Science is not that advanced yet, we don't know if shampoo is harmless, i highly doubt it is. The only reason people are allowed to sell it is because it makes profit.

Yes I'm balding too. I thought of shaving it all but I don't want to be bald either.

I also used to wash my hair every day and use shampoo every day. I'm sure this partially contributed to it too

Go to Turkey niggas they'll fix you good for cheap

How cheap?

>but I don't want to be bald either.
I think that ship sailed already chud L O L

rude

I've been on 5% min since last year and there's definitely been some hair regrowth.

Give It a shot, bros, maybe it's still not too late for you

Depends on how bad your situation is (number of follicles transplanted)

Could be. Like something to do with scalp calcification or something. Try hard scalp massages every day for 5 months and see if it helps loosen your melon.

>AAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH SAVE ME KARA BOGA

Attached: hair transplant.jpg (640x569, 67.68K)

Not yet

Attached: IMG_20220604_135358_128~2.jpg (1620x2152, 761.31K)

>white
Op looks like an arab

Go white go bald

I don't get it, arabs and specially iranians go bald as often as euros

Are arabs white or something

Attached: Pepe.jpg (647x567, 27.74K)

I don't know I'm black

You are not funny, not even worth a smile.
You thought something like "heh, i will say i'm black because im not and thats super funny because i am a childish faggot that thinks saying absurd things that are evidently not true is funny and since it's a hiperbolic statement no one would take me seriously"

But no, its not funny, I hope you die

Everything alright at home?

Yes :3