How would you guys make a Transformers cartoon, show, or comic?

How would you guys make a Transformers cartoon, show, or comic?

Attached: Transformers-Logo-1.jpg (800x248, 151.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_Rise_of_the_Beasts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wouldnt id just let IDW run it into the ground even more
you should go to Any Forums btw man

G1 but not a toy commercial.

Sorry thought this was Any Forums. Ill take it over there

>whe you lurk to much and every board just merges in to a sea of faggots.

Adapt the G1 Marvel UK comics

Attached: Transformers_(UK)_205_c01.jpg (1236x1639, 946.95K)

I would make it a metaphor about gender transition and also try to include more robots of color, women and LGBTQIA+ machines

Get rid of sentient robots and make them into mechas.
Alternative 1:1 remake of Armada with added gore

Reboot the movies and do a cross over with Fast And The Furious.

So headmasters then?

Adapt the one where Decepticons kiss little girls.

No gay shit, for starters. In fact, nothing sexual. These are big fuckin' robots, why they gotta be sexual in any way?
>change up the lore
>No Megatron was a gladiator/miner type thing
>No Orion Pax was a librarian/dock worker
>no confronting the council type of deal and naming Orion to be the next Prime
>no Earth
>no Bumblebee losing his voice

point to the first 15 minutes of Bumblebee and say 'make 2 hours of that'

Attached: !BgZRyWQBmk~$(KGrHqEOKjMErymHSE8bBLFG0i(WhQ~~_12.jpg (500x378, 13.85K)

What happened with that movie, anyway? The ending hinted that there was more to come... but nothing ever came?

Attached: Transformers 1616998966014.jpg (2047x2048, 490.98K)

Oh, seems like it's actually getting sequel(s) next year, I didn't know: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_Rise_of_the_Beasts

Focuses on the origins of the Cybertronian war showing what the opposing factions were doing before they decided to use Earth as their own personal battleground.

Using cel animation

All the history shown from flashbacks and background information and "this is what really happened in the past" and "this is the origin of this character" and "this is what this character was doing on Cybertron" but told in linear order. Starting with Primus and Unicron, Alpha Trion and the Quintessons, going up to the origin of Optimus Prime.

Shows why the Quintessons believe they are responsible for the creation of the Transformers, and how the Constructicons built Megatron even though Megatron built the Constructicons.

M.A.S.K. ?

Vector Sigma, all that shit from millions of years in the past, some of the Marvel comics history.