When did Minions become based?

Attached: Minions.webm (404x720, 1.8M)

redditors

minions have always been baced

Minions have always been based

always have been

What is wrong with Zoomers

Zoomers are a mistake

Attached: nick_minions.jpg (499x839, 157.74K)

MINIONS GOT TO FAST TO THE THEATER TO SEE THE MINIONS!!!!!!!

Attached: 1649460499155.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Attached: 1544394232653.jpg (1085x775, 509.55K)

fuck off shill

minions = their childhood

This isn't funny.

wrong.
these zoomies are cooler and funnier than you.

>these zoomies are cooler and funnier than you.

Attached: 1656794900757.jpg (668x862, 159.29K)

ITT: seething millennials

Attached: memes.gif (733x351, 244.84K)

Glad theaters are starting to not let these unfunny faggots in anymore

thats a marketing campaign

They are all having sex while you call them redditors and seethe on 4channel.

lel thats actually kind of funny. why dont you retards forget your autistic generation feuds for a second.

cope millennial

zoomers get memed into shilling for a soulless cash grab movie and are disappointed that it's shit?

Fucking love the minions mate, absolutely biblical.

They are, that would’ve been a fun thing to do at 21. I sincerely wish that was my peer group and not the group I had, they seem to be having a lot more fun than mine did. Everyone I knew was either miserable or angry all the time.

It's (and I mean this in the most literal sense) a paid meme. Expect every major Hollywood movie that releases for the next 1-2 years to have these types of shitposts in your feed. The origin of the meme, Morbius, was most likely grassroots but now every marketing boomer is going to be stumbling over themselves to get a piece of that pie.

I CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENUINE RETARDATION AND MARKETING MANIPULATION ANYMORE. PLEASE HELP

autistic thread

The minion movie shilling is disgusting. Same with morbius, what a coincidence both of these had people le ironically watching it (just sooo funny right?) and happened roughly at around the same time.
You are all in the bluepilled hollyweirdo matrix with no soul fucking slaves the final judgment is also coming for the enablers and the ignorant

It’ll be 10x worse when Barbie comes out

Attached: 1656795552266.jpg (1080x1781, 819.86K)

Barbie is going to genuinely be kino though.

>anime vidya and nerd shit wins the culture war
>everyone immediately turns into a turbo dork

>Minions are based?!?
>Always were
>Hating minions is reddit?!?
>Always was

Ive seen so many videos of this. How much of this are paid people and how many actually think its funny to make a video that has already been saturated to the ground? Do normies even have a saturation threshold? Or do they only stop liking/say something is saturated/overused when its the safe mainstream opinion you can have?
If tomorrow most people started saying that dressing up and going to the movies to watch minions was le cringe, we wouldn’t see these videos anymore. Probably why I dislike them. Nothing soulful, organic or legitimate about it, just people copying other people for momentary clout.

Me and 4 of my homies went to top gun just last week at age 26. We had a good time but we didn't have to record ourselves for tiktok or dress like famous. Those dudes certainly aren't funny or cool

hey, buddy. how many times have you seen what youre describing before? just roll with it, alright, minions arent going anywhere, the movie was going to successful anyways. just laugh with some kids and move on.

>guys we're dressed so clean, should we go somewhere and get pussy
>no way dude we're watching a kids movie
zoomers