Yooo look at this little nigga he got the drip

yooo look at this little nigga he got the drip

Attached: 290462532_571336874583758_287655634275011583_n.jpg (1440x1439, 261.84K)

5'2 ghoul dressed like a douchebag

how come none of "his" pictures look candid? they all look shopped.

/brittle/

Ghost of her breasts leering over her shoulder on the right.

HAHAHAHAHAH
>walks towards you

I want to get into a fistfight with him

She could have done this without cutting her tiny tits off and injecting herself with "male hormones".

Someone should chin her in public

He's coming for you Any Forums...

ayo this nigga yoked

>he
>him
lmao fucks wrong with you niggers

This dude be mid fr fr

Do you think she will ever regret her decision?

If that's a bloke then I want to see it grow a beard.

is it weird that i want to rape her even more now? its obvious she's doing this to erase everything she felt caused whatever sexual assaults she endured, so her knowing it just made me harder would add a fantastic level to the experience

She would look amazing as a woman with this body and a little more tits.

Attached: 23543254654363.png (1171x941, 1.73M)

I would absolutely wreck this faggot little manlet. I’d start with a pile driver to paralyze this shrimp then ground and pound his weak face turning it into ground beef. Topping it off with my steel toe boots waffle stomping his pathetic skull into dust like fine china.

trannies always adopt such pathetic, unironically offensive personas. it's like a 24/7 LARP of stereotypes.
>I'm a REAL MAN so I have to act like a an obnoxious douche and wear wife beaters because that's what REAL MEN do
I wonder how manly she would act if she found herself facing time in prison. Would she ask to be housed with the real men? Of course not lol.

I'd bet less than 5 years and it's over

Fair play on losing the weight fella

Any one could beat that things ass.
Hell, my post heart attack grandmother probly deck that little Golem wanna be

That’s metal illness for you user

Can you imagine being her Dad. You held this little girl moments after she took her first breath, swearing you would protect her. You changed her diapers, you made her giggle as a baby. She was your life.
She would paint your fingernails when Mom was out working, you’d be her magical horsey when she was on your shoulders. You’d scold her when she was wearing something too risqué.
She was so happy when she got her first acting gig and you supported her. She got distant and called less and less.
You begin to notice changes, half of her friends are lesbians. You used to tease her about grandkids but now those prospects are looking grim.
One day she tells you she is a he.
A few months later she knocks on the door dressed like this, her body mutilated, her first words are “sup Dad” as she tries to awkwardly shake your hand because thats what men do.
I wonder how high suicide statistics are amongst the parents of trannies.

it's probably all the drugs

>she will never know the feeling of sticking your sensitive erect dick into a warm wet pussy and cumming in 30 seconds

where does he go from? did he just close the gate and someone took the photo or went out of the wall? surely that's not just a pose of walking that he's making to make the photo more dynamic