Describe Qui-Gon Jinn’s character

Describe Qui-Gon Jinn’s character.

Attached: 533BF0B3-CE4A-4AF8-9B62-CFFED417BE07.jpg (552x760, 60.37K)

Describe Han Solo's character.

a good friend

>And I was filled with a rage, a rage that sent me out onto the streets...

Why didn't he just buy Anakin's mom and free her?

>Gradually, I started to hate them...

Wise, responsible, fatherly, and a little bit naughty.

Well-meaning man, somewhat sarcastic, who believes in unorthodox means of achieving his order's goal.

Stoic; ready to challenge authority to fight for what he believes in, isn’t a blind follower. Isn’t afraid to delve deeper into learning force, but never strays away from the Light.

obi wan but a different character

An old-fashioned uncorrupted Jedi that could have saved the Republic if he lived

a wise sage who had unquestioning belief in the prophecy about Anakin and was willing to even sacrifice himself to carry it out

He's a Daoist

A maverick but honorable Jedi Master who is not a sychophant to the will of the Council but to the Force itself. His death represents the loss of what could have been, which ultimately becomes a benchmark for measuring Kenobi's mentoring of Anakin and just how far Anakin fell.

What the Jedi should have been.

Nonce. The only thing that was more disgusting was the other nonces on the Jedi council who told him Anakin's bussy was too old. Star wars dorks are unabashed pedos.

He's a rebel that is willing to break rules in order to achiev to what he precieves as correct. Cheating in gambling is hardly the jedi way, but it had to be done. He's also fairly spiritual, even for a jedi, as seen by him believing the prophecy 1st. He was also a good teacher

The ultimate pleb, pure relativist defending the hardcore defenders of pure relativism.

unfathomably based

Like an evian bottle

he shoudve been obiwan

Watto wouldn't accept his money

kek'd and checked, came here to post that

Describe him without using any adjectives, verbs, describing his career or appearance or mentioning anything I don't like. Also do it in less than 3 seconds and while standing upside down. GO!!!

>professional well respected film critics

>be me
>read post
>slow clap

From what I remember he fights the darks with his light cosh?

A religious fanatic who ran roughshod over the lives of the little people. In the long run, the entire galaxy suffered because of his actions.

>"I went up and down areas with a lightsaber, hoping I'd be approached by somebody - I'm ashamed to say that - and I did it for maybe a week, hoping some [uses air quotes with fingers] 'Gungan bastard' would come out of a cantina and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could kill him."