You'll come around eventually

You'll come around eventually.

Attached: p18062455_v_h8_af.jpg (1280x720, 174.55K)

Lot of cult movies flopped in the theaters. People are going to like this movie when social media is going to tell them to like it.

People will start acting like this was really great and they always loved it when the next even shittier Matrix movie comes out.

white man bad was the real redpill all along
t. mentally ill trannies
i saw all the leftist shit coming, but what bugged me the most was that they didnt use the green filter. WHY????

because its a new matrix. the architect's matrix was green, the analyst's isn't.

oh, you paid more attention than i did.
bringing morpheus back was stupid too as he died canonically

Are you just playing dumb? Morpheus is still dead, the Morpheus in the movie is a program based off Morpheus.

that's correct. but wasn't morpheus in this film just a sentient program based on morpheus? he existed in the modal and was brought into the main matrix by buggs at the start?

morpheus died leading zion or something

Anything after matrix 1 is bad.

was telling a guy in line for the liquor store last night that actually it's a film about the redemptive power of heterosexual love made by a tranny

It's shitty on purpose guise

yes it was just a program
this new movie is interesting in the sense of not breaking any continuity with the lore of the trilogy, it's in the same universe using the same rules and expanding on it nicely

I only hate that it's made by a tranny that's it..

sorry bros i wasnt trolling, i just speedwatched it cos after that shit at the start with the epic minorities saving the day i knew what i was getting into.
the IT janny part was surprisingly kino though for as long as it lasted

No, I won't. It has a few interesting, enjoyable ideas and scenes but they don't make up for the lackluster action, and how the Matrix's visual style is ruined, and how the machines brought back Smith for reason, which contradicts pretty much everything from Revolutions and negates Neo and Trinity's sacrifices which required them to be >>RESURRECTED

Attached: Janderson, you like what I've done with the place.png (1295x720, 608.32K)

why was agent smith a different actor too? morpheus ok but smith was the real smith and not just a program, right?

You will. Give it time. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

It was better than it could've possibly been otherwise. Where would they get someone who really loves the original movie enough to do the series justice? It'd have to be someone who understands what the Wachowskis created better than the Wachowskis themselves and that's pretty much impossible. Better to let Lana just have fun being angry about having to make the movie with a few good parts here and there than let someone who doesn't even care4 at all make it. I mean, Ideally there wouldn't have been the other sequels either, but if they're going to make them, Resurrections turned out for the best.

>calling him Lana
go back.

Weaving couldn't do it because of scheduling conflicts.
Jonathan Groff Smith is supposed to be literally the same entity as Hugo Weaving Smith. He has the same memories and everything.
But he decided he didn't want to do an impression of Weaving, which is unfortunate since it makes him feel like a completely different character

Henwick a cute.

Attached: 1640941131084.webm (640x360, 2.56M)

I've seen it twice now, watched it again 6 months later, and had all the same issues with it.

I thought it was good. Reminded me of a mid 2000s sci fi flick. Doesn't take itself too seriously and builds a nice sci fi world unless you are some kind of matrix autist.

Not if I never see it, which I intend to.

The real-world world building stuff is the best, most redeeming part of it. Problem is it keeps pointing to concepts for other, better movies that they should have made instead

God she really does it for me.

There is obviously stuff in there for potential sequels, but ya I think this movie did end up killing the franchise. I dont think it made any money.

Don't need to I liked it. Though when they got out of The Matrix the first time it got a bit boring and muddled for awhile before the finale.

weren't they developing a new animatrix?

I dont know I dont follow movie news

>come around eventually.

That only happens when person watches a film more than once. Resurrections is too boring for repeat viewings, no one is going back to "give it a second chance."