Kino or Bino?

Kino or Bino?

Attached: scrubs thread.jpg (1080x1440, 253.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8REi8i12JMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5/10

This show pioneered being a reddit show before reddit existed

Attached: scrubs dave and slagathor.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

No.

JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. *insert le random daydream cutaway after someone just died dramatically xDD* It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.

And as always, you're welcome.

it's kino, you should definitely marathon it
youtube.com/watch?v=8REi8i12JMg

Wino

Attached: scrubs beer boobs.webm (640x480, 2.89M)

reddit faggot jew show

Attached: scrubs tranny.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

I can't do this all on my owno

Attached: scrubs masturbation.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

it's good. cheesy but comfy. i can see why zoomers wouldn't like it

it's hard to be routinely funny and heartfelt in a 20 minutes sitcom and scrubs does it pretty well

that doesn't work. I know first hand.

sucks cocks like its audience

Attached: scrubs in ur endo.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

Its still really cool that they filmed the thing in a real decommissioned hospuital, makes the show as real as it gets

still waiting for the deformed pic

Attached: scrubs babies falling over.webm (640x480, 2.88M)

>carla kicks jd out of his own apartment due to getting married to turk
Why do people defend her

The creator is a literal cuck and the show literally oozes his cuckdom. Jordan (his irl wife) fucks other men (JD too) in front of Cox (literally named after the male genitalia) and emasculates him whenever she can in front of the public. That's the reason why he's constantly seething and calling JD and others by women's names since he has to compensate the fact that he is being emasculated by his ex-wife.

Kelso fears his retard wife in a wheelchair and let his son become a flaming faggot. He is so scared of going home to his bully wife, he'd rather stay in the hellhole that is the hospital.

Carla has a giant chip on her shoulder and thinks she knows better than literal doctors. Elliot is a degenerate always fantasizing about her dumb fetishes in front of everyone. Turk is an eternal manchild and JD is a faggot manchild.

The only one who had hope of escaping this cuckdom was the janitor but even he had to fall prey to the bossy gf cuck meme who bosses him around in the end (just like Ted with that angry gnome), courtesy of Bill Cuckrence.

Literal faggot cuck show made by and for faggot cucks.

The fact that all this cuckoldry has flown past millenial zoomershithead heads as these retardposts show is a testament to the degenerated state of society where blatant and in your face faggotry and cuckoldry is deemed based or completely glossed over, better yet, even called the literal diametrical opposite of what your eyes see on the screen such as this delusional gaylord dipshit .

Faggot show. Cuck show. Reddit zommer gay parade show.

Attached: scrubs gay shirt.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

Attached: scrubs republican.webm (640x480, 2.9M)

pay your reparations fag slave bill