Why do they make teevee seethe so much?

Why do they make teevee seethe so much?

Attached: 1645548304423.png (300x168, 18.15K)

>plz care about us
Pathetic.

They are the very definition of lame fake and gay

>”Anonymous poster accuses original poster that they are making a thread about themselves” cliche. *ding*
>”Fake and gay” cliche. *ding*
>Also, that’s racist. *dingdingdingdingding*
>But also, this reminds me of the time I was gangraped by people of color and contracted AIDS, and since this is such a great memory for me during Pride Month, I will remove one billion sins. *gnidgnidgnidgnidgnid*

I want cinemasins to sin kubrick flicks

They are so lame that the algorithm doesn't even recommend them anymore.

>seethe
ding

The joke was funny in the beginning but then their "sins" were just shitty writers coming up with crap. Honest trailers outshined them

they're glib

So stupid, it's not actual critique of movies. Being purposely nitpicky and retarded about it isn't funny at all

Is Honest trailers better?

Beeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwbs

Just another self hating white who feels the need to express "the correct" opinions on everything
Plus his new videos are too long

Do they still make videos?

Don't pay attention to or understand the movie.
Decide to complain about it anyway then post it for others to see. Act surprised when people point it out.
Want every movie to go out of its way to over explain everything all the time or all movies must have simple and short stories or plots where nothing happens.

Other examples include Mauler and RLM

White guilt. They did an “everything wrong with cinema sins” and the first sin was that they’re white.

Do they get paid from it?

Mauler is based and redpilled.

lol

both are shit now

funnily enough I have got recommended cinema wins.
same shitty shtick just positive because being cynical isn't cool anymore.

Pitch meetings are the best now.

>should i try to make an original joke?
>nah just fucking copy the same thing over and over, it's ok because it's a meme

zoomer humor everyone

Hate the schrodinger’s joke shit where any shitty take in a vid is just a heckin joke
But any time you put the writers in front of a regular camera they make the same shit takes

>scene does not contain lap dance

Joke was never funny to being with. It's not funny in each episode.

Are there any good movie based youtube channels out there.
please don't recommend RLM.

See