What do we think about last week tonight?

what do we think about last week tonight?

no politics, just the show itself. camera angles, writing etc

Attached: rent.jpg (1280x720, 94.28K)

Remember when he didn't have an audience yah he's not funny,he is also ugly.
Sometimes it's on the good side but mostly it's evil and misleading that also doesn't help.
It's filmed well and they can go real pro if they want HBO use to make good cinema and they still have good cameramen around.

Its a retard sitting behind a green screen reading a teleprompter. Me and my friends could make this for 2.50

Even when he’s right, he’s a fucking annoying twit. Even when the jokes are decent (rarely), he has bad delivery and ruins it by being himself.

If you kept everything—the premise, the writing—but swapped him out for Alec Baldwin, the show would be tolerable.

I can't imagine how much onions you have to consume to watch this trash

Remember when he had an entire episode about dominion voting machines being easily hacked and how that was possibly how Republicans were winning more locql elections than democrats. Then Biden got a bunch of 3 am ballot dumps and they scrubbed that episode from their history and told us the elections were more secure than fort knox and that dominion machines were unhackable?

Attached: 1656775680677.jpg (1125x1033, 90.19K)

Love John and the shot, but every time it cuts from a video of someone saying some insane unrepentantly evil corrupt bullshit thing to him and he reacts “HOLY SHIT” it gets more obnoxious and fake each time.

Rat erotica will never stop being funny though. If you disagree you have no soul.

1. He look's like a Muppet
2. He's Br*tish (Not Funny)
3. He's a Late Night Liberal talk show host clone who has no original opinions

Alec Baldwin is no longer allowed in any place where the phrase "we start shooting in 5" is uttered.

Well crafted propaganda for the cattle

Attached: A7B35B87-5F5C-4DF0-B056-15F4EBB15B95.jpg (1168x528, 314.54K)

You sound like someone who watched The Office

Nope, Parks and Rec.

Anti-White propaganda from the Jewish owned and controlled media.

Kek, I keep forgetting about that (but Donaghy-era/Comedians-in-Cars Baldwin would have had the perfect delivery)

Essential bugman core

Same valid shit

He's literally doing one joke.
>say something bad is happening with whatever
>inject something random like "Squirrel having a dental plan"
>shout at the picture in the corner "NO MR FUZZY TAIL YOU DON'T GET TO SHOVE YOUR MOUTH WITH NUTS AND ALSO HAVE GREAT ORAL HYGIENE"

BEADY EYED ANGLO

remember when right wing propaganda outlets were all sued by Dominion voting to prove their claims that they had evidence of fraud, and every single one of them instantly shut up?
Weird how as soon as the narrative was forced into public scrutiny, everyone pushing it retracted it, and now it only lives on in vague innuendo on far-right forums.

Does he still do that awful bit where he goes:

>"But listen, everyone should be treated with respect..."
>"APART FROM THAT BITCH GEMMA AT WORK WHO MICROWAVES FISH FOR LUNCH! FUCK YOU GEMMA!"
>Cut to 5 minute photoshop job of Karen standing next to people holding their nose

but its funny and kino. you obviously didn't get it

Attached: 1656285639758.jpg (824x983, 90.22K)

Ameriburgs, please do not call him English. We did not want him, he failed as a comedian here so we deported him to one of our colonies.

Attached: 8ABFF033-5C45-49F5-8602-B5E0B4906B64.jpg (1454x911, 110.92K)

>we start shooting in 5 inches

er, user. guns are measured in good old American metric.

I don't even remember him ever being on UK TV besides being on Mock the Week once and he was shit.

>far-right forums.

No such thing

His show sucks

he should kys

Hes a condescending ass who lacks eloquence and is written to appeal to close-minded people who only seek reaffirmation in what they've been spoonfed most of their lives.
Just like every other talking head that plays the 'comedy' angle.

Yes, and if you're too shit for Mock the fucking Week....

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x293, 16.66K)

NO ASIAN GIRL WITH BIG EYES IT'S NOT FUNNY AND YOUR TINY LEGS ARE A PRODUCT OF PERSPECTIVE AND NOT ACTUALLY CUTE

>Coronavirus? What's going to be next? A Heineken virus or a Budweiser virus?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7.94K)

Why can't that faggot go be unfunny in his own country?

I generally like it. Except for the whole business daddy shtick and most of the overtly retarded jokes.Oh and the host sucks donkey balls. The theme song is crap and the show itself is about 25 minutes too long.