/tbg/ - The Boys General

Fought In Normandy Edition
Previous:

Attached: oldsoldierboy.png (1080x1350, 1.05M)

first for sb

Is the show worth slogging through? First episode didn't exactly wow me

Stand up for our brave brothers in the Mujahideen

Attached: 1645114899296.png (978x819, 641.96K)

Reminder that anyone who says he didn't fight for his country will get bitch slapped

Attached: bitchslap.gif (329x328, 902.64K)

I tried reading the comic and it is a fucking lame slog

You would think MM and his ex-wife would sit down with Todd and show him the metric shit-ton of proof they have that Homelander is a piece of shit to convince him, but that would get in the way of the hackneyed Trump supporter stereotype they want to parody

If you didn't like the first episode chances are you're not gonna be into the rest. Maybe give it a few more episodes. Even if you don't like it overall there are plenty of great scenes in season 1.

Did you hear that?

They keep trying to make SB looks bad but in the end he just being more based.

It reminds me of that Trump vs Hillary rap diss video that was made to try to make Trump look back but everyone in the comments was talking about how great it made him look lol

>he knew about the priest being a brainwashed cunt
>he can clearly hear someone who no one can see (translucant style supe perhaps?)
>took out Megamind with a blinding throwing knife without anyone even knowing he was there
>literally bulletproof
>teaches Hughie how to soldier
>does not EVEN HURT HUGHIE after he betrayed him, not even when Hugie was sharing a room with him
>Only hurt Hughie when he thought it would teach him a lesson, not after when he knew he wasnt getting through to him

>Braindamages Noir only AFTER he jumps him on company orders
>only fights his team when he knows they want to hurt him/ kill him

>THE ONLY PERSON who defended Soldier boy is GunPowder
>Gunpowder was not in on the betrayel
>Black noirs justification for betrayel is in part that he beat up GunPowder
>Gunpowder said it was just hazing

the only bad thing he has done was hurt Noir too much when he was being "out of line" even then he didnt perma damage him.

I bet he did storm the beachers, why would he not? He has the skills and powers to do it.
Anyway people saying the show is trying to make him seem like a cunt read the above and see the show is not really doing that at all

Attached: Project 1.webm (1920x1080, 766.19K)

SB's uncaring expression is just beautiful.

Noir's an unreliable narrator. The man is seeing cartoon animals, you think his memory is correct? Nog probably was just told that he's not funny.

>didn't perma damage him
Nigga is retarded now wdym

>is honest with his teammate about his comedy skill and doesn't want him to make a bad career choice

He was retarded before. Did you miss the cartoon characters talking about getting him through school events? He's batshit.

so what will happen to Victoria's daughter or is it a red herring?

He's talking about the Beverly Hills Cop beatdown. He only permadamages Noir after Noir betrays him.

Good.

He was born to play Axel Foley!

my bet is that the writers kinda forgot

He braindamaged him when BN ambushed him with payback, in self defence.
He never did permanent harm to BN or GP in their spats/ spars.

I mean they are in a boxing gym to train, if BN cant defend himself thats on him is it not?
SB is not superfast, or can teleport or fly
In a spar they actually have a chance if they honed their skills but BN was too busy trying to be famous to focus on their real job; being heroes

based

Attached: 1590305049909.jpg (1200x800, 226.93K)

I mean a kid having imaginary friends is not that weird, carrying to your adulthood is
He reminds me of Pyro from TF2

yeah, I can't believe they're stupid enough to insist on this silly 8 episode format.

they've paced themselves entirely wrong for it.

Meandering B tier capeshit riddled with plot holes and absurd contrivances. Elevated only by a couple of good performances (and babes) but the appeal of those is wearing thin

>was too busy trying to be famous to focus on their real job; being heroes
It's stated very clearly that just about every hero in the Boys cares far more about their fame and image than actually being a hero

>literally bulletproof
So why did he kill the priest and the nun?

mmhhgmmhgh

Because Hughie isn't bulletproof

o shit season 3 is out?
fuck, there goes my evening

dickriding isn't manly

>butcher saved me!
>after he singlehandedly dragged me into a world where my life is in danger every day!
Hughie a retard

>BN was too busy trying to be famous to focus on their real job; being heroes

And Soldier Boy wasn't? Dude was making 2000s Steven Seagal tier movies and music videos.

was axel foley a popular character before beverly hills cop came out? he's referring to him by name for some reason as if sb's supposed to know who he is referencing.

Why did Starfart not just pick regular V to get to the team instead?

>You wanna know what I do when I'm sad or scared? Fucking nothing. Because I'm not a fucking pussy.

How can someone be this unironically based?

To save Hughie, which no one seems to care about because the show didnt make a big deal out of it.
Yeah but PAYBACK were the first hero term formed from some of the first ever supes.
At this point they were probably not as refined as celebs. I mean Edgar was telling BN to stop trying to be a famous face too.
Celeb heroes were always a thing and the way vought made money but none of the SUPES KNOW THAT.

Starlight only knew when she got to the 7 which is the 1% of supes, same with super sonic

You don't know that, plus they weren't strapped. SB merely says that they would have shanked them. With something. Somehow. They could have literally walked away or just knock them out with a slap.

Retard.