Came out 2019

>came out 2019
>nobody talked about it

What went wrong?

Attached: 4478595.jpg (1280x720, 215.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1at7kKzBYxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>KEEP

>MY

>SNEED

haha he's a cuckold lol

>WIFES

It was meant to make quick money and be immediately forgotten. Same as the Lion King remake, remember that one? Neither does anyone else.

It was memed to death because it was just Will Smith in blue face and Disney is a soulless corporation trying to bank off their past success for a new audience that is more entertained by 4 second videos on TikTok than Hollywood films

I love how Any Forums whines about diversity quotas and blackstaining characters that were previously white, but I guess it's okay when Will Shit does it because "le fesh pince xD".

I remember when the CGI Lion King trailer dropped, it was the first time I saw people starting the wole "soul vs soulless" meme.

I remember very well.

youtu.be/1at7kKzBYxI
It's really unsettling to look at, but maybe that's because I grew up with the animated movie.

Disney live action remakes were the worst thing they ever came up with

Fucking hell that's grim.

>700k likes

Attached: 1653780836051.png (562x632, 564.67K)

i have no idea what youre saying op
people where insufferable about it irl

Blessed thread

Attached: dubya.jpg (825x1035, 149.59K)

>OLD MOVIE... BUT LIVE ACTION
This needs to stop

all these live-action disney remakes are completely soulless cash grabs thats why they're forgotten weeks after release

The Jungle Book made Disney think this would be their success because it did pretty well

>directed by guy ritchie
What the FUCK was he thinking?

I hadn't seen this...it's more garish than I imagined.

>what went wrong
>made a billion dollars
by every conceivable metric nothing

Disney just put these directors for marketing purposes they don't let them do anything it's all paced out how each scene will be shot and directed

how the fuck did this make over $100 million in Japan

Bless this.

c u c k e d

disney has been openly buying their own tickets since black panther

>Removed Jafar's Prince Ali Reprise in order to give Jasmine a song
It deserves to be wiped.

Attached: jafar.jpg (600x361, 41.07K)

The actual meme is that Aladin and Lion King were always overrated so making a remake is a bait. The only Aladin scene I remember is A Whole New World, fuck the genie.