King of the Hill thread (?)

King of the Hill thread (?)

Attached: kingofthehillcharactertraits.jpg (1080x934, 122.09K)

I think Dale emotionally and spiritually cucking John Redcorn is pretty based

Attached: frogs_are_for_trannies.jpg (740x370, 38.79K)

I'm so scared they will rape my love for this show with a revival in "current" times

I never got this. It’s just because Dale is scared of getting divorce raped and ending up like Bill. So Dale and fans of the show use this as a cope to feel better about his fucked up life.

>i can not attend work today because i have to kick a baby

I read all these in the characters voices

Dale legitimately does not know Nancy cheated on him.

I think they just like Nancy's Choice because Dale unknowingly wins her back. It's a good episode imo

Dale doesnt know, he really thinks a half injun kid is his son

He knows.

haha guys some cuck impregnated my wife

He just wanted a friend who thought the same way he did

Man talkinbout dang’ol buyin 28 dang lightbulbs homedepot man

If peggy didn't know and she's canonically the smartest character on the show what chance does dale have at figuring it out?

doesn't he begin to think that the kid is an E.T. alien, and love him more for it? That's what I remember.

Is the reboot going to have the characters the same ages or broken the simpsons curse and advanced the timeline since it was off air?

nice

yeah cus a family moves to the area or is visiting, and one of their kids is jon redcorns too cus they do a dna test showing that her and joseph have the same dad
so dale assumes that he got abducted and the aliens are spreading his dna across the world or something along those lines

Attached: 1610844307842.jpg (724x1024, 135.63K)

>Peggy
>Smart

he knows.

Why is Bobby so strange?

that's is the long game of cucking, you first start off as the cuck but eventually the kid only recognizes you as the parent, their actual dad is a stranger. No dignity, you just donated sperm and were nothing more. Your kid will never think anything of you while this dude you cucked will be in his obituary one day

I started watching this again because I'm moving about an hour outside a major Texas city soon. How hard would it be to find friends like the guys? I've lived in liberal ubran shitholes for years and I'm tired of interacting with women and brown people.

Attached: 1589483121055.jpg (750x750, 56.22K)

Autism. Hank and Peggy were too old when they had him.

no

So if I fuck some guy's wife and cum inside then skip town, I'm a cuck because some kid I've never met loves his parents
I thought being cuckolded was when other men fucked your wife but I guess it's when random children don't adore you? Weird

the boy aint right

>tired of interacting with brown people
>moving to Texas
Best of luck on that one, señor