True Crime

What are the best true-crime documentaries of the past few years?

Attached: true-crime.png (940x788, 528.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6442978/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
youtube.com/watch?v=9BUrNe3Vhtk
youtube.com/watch?v=rpDm6jhjwas&ab_channel=Disturban
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

none of them
if youre into that stuff then its all recycled shit, netflix produce some good ones but its jsut shit youve heard before

The Rape of Europa - a couple of years old, all about the nazis and what a bunch of cocksuckers they really were.
Or- The Rape of Nanking- Japanese war crimes in China. Blood curdling

Attached: 1950s CANADA DRY ginger ale vintage soda TERRY AND THE PIRATES comic advertisement illustration.jpg (317x400, 57.48K)

Those docs are old as fuck, mate.

Yeah I literally can't think of any that I watched (The Staircase, Evil Genius, Tiger King etc.) that on reflection were actually good. "Tickled" was pretty good, that came out a while ago though.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

reading this ill check it out but it reminded me imdb.com/title/tt6442978/ this was pretty good if youre not american i assume it was everywhere in america at the time but i was pretty shocked at it all

Attached: AbsoluteState.webm (640x360, 923.49K)

Girls love sigma chads what’s your point?

What's this from?

what are some unsolved killings/killers that you are into

>zodiac killer
>LISK killer
>springfield three
>Route 29 Corridor

Attached: 1653661049935.jpg (1370x2048, 1.01M)

Just because of how retarded this fucker is

Attached: images - 2022-07-02T160722.989.jpg (1175x1763, 247.28K)

forgot some

>Chicago Strangler
>Atlanta child murders
>dr.no
>mr cruel

More of a spook/op man myself:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

The one about the Cecil Hotel/Elisa Lam is very good and unfairly criticized bc some ppl give it bad ratings bc they dislike the yt sleuths but the doc was shedding light on them instead of condoning their sensationalism

what are your thoughts on why he was killed?

>His naked, decomposing remains were found in the bath of the main bedroom's en-suite bathroom, inside a red bag that was padlocked from the outside.

-_-

I haven't watched it but didn't the entire thing come down to some guy saying "there's no way she could have sealed herself in" then it just turns out "oh yeah she just fell in and it sealed shut?"

>Cecil Hotel/Elisa Lam

I get so sick of this, people still ask /x/ what happened fucking normies

youtube.com/watch?v=9BUrNe3Vhtk

youtube.com/watch?v=rpDm6jhjwas&ab_channel=Disturban

>What's this from?

Attached: Tucker.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

>Literally gets away with dismembering a guy
>Does an interview for no other reason than to hear himself talk
>Gets caught years later because of the interview

I'm glad he's caught but my God this guy had all the money in the world and could've lived his life on some fuckin island what the hell is walking around trying to kill his brother in NY

Murder Among Mormons. It's made by Netflix but the guy is so interesting even they couldnt fuck it up