Make the most badass character in the history of television

>make the most badass character in the history of television
>make him a homo
what did they mean by this?

Attached: Omar_Little.png (316x316, 147.91K)

They made him even more badass

Person he was based on was a homo as well

whatever you do, OP, don't look up your heroes' personal lives. You may not like what you'll find. Hint: lots of gay sex

This, many Roman Emperors were fags

No way

And he jumped from an even higher height when this happened IRL.

Attached: DmVNgGQW4AEyzTg.jpg (1920x1080, 311.43K)

Was at a point where white liberals had their shit completely blown away by scary nigga but.. gay? We’re still kind of there, see how zoomers go nuts over Kanye liking Akira. No standards for niggas, can just be like any normal non-black person and people are struck like they’ve seen an animal that can talk. Is a significant part of Jordan Peele’s success, white leftists seeing niggas as so lesser and being awestruck when they reach white/asian standards.

I was more surprised he was able to find so many gay partners who were compatible with his lifestyle

Attached: 1617744254227.gif (499x260, 992.79K)

I like that niggers actively like anime now just because I can fake a conversation with them if I have too. They are all autistic as fuck tho it's like talking to a 4 year old.

OMAR CUMMIN'

He was too based and manly to like any feminine shit, women included.

There's no real Omar. He's a composite of numerous real people.

Based on what?

>comes at the king
>misses
pottery

There are lots of brothas in the hood that are on the down low

>Literally missing him with that gay shit (cum)

I meant when he missed Avon, coomer

Omar is an amalgamation of several Baltimore stick-up men who were active during Burns and Simons' tenures in the poh-lice and newsroom, respectively. Several were gay but Donnie Andrews, whose story of jumping out of a high-rise window they used for the show was not. Funfact the real Andrews was the enforcer who went with Omar to the ambush in the show, and gets shot in the head. The producers had a habit of including real Baltimore natives as small bit parts on the show, such as the guy Avon was based on as the deacon who advises Bunny Colvin, the former police commissioner of Baltimore as detective Norris, and the real life Jay Landsman as Colvin's admin lieutenant (apparently Jay was even crazier in real life too). In other news The Wire is the greatest show ever made.

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowcomstatitis.jpg (400x250, 14.82K)

They wanted to push faggotry.

Attached: FAGGOT = AIDS.png (1213x809, 72.61K)