Vietnam war is..... LE BAD

>Vietnam war is..... LE BAD

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1000, 437.98K)

It was.

Nice wig

Viet kino with this feel?

Attached: 65875875871.webm (390x690, 3M)

Yes

WHERE DO BAD FOLKS GO WHEN THEY DIE

>an unprovoked attack by the "security" guy
>against a drunk
>all the bugmen just watch
Not exactly the nigger aggression, but why are asians so soulless?

The little girl at the end was funny though

Dumb guy deserved it. People should learn to behave in public, especially when they're tourists in a foreign country.

That jab was so clean

this

Unironically

blind ass mf that was an elbow

Pretty clearly provoked.

We DON'T SAY PENIS IN THIS HOOOOOOOUSE

>go to some other country
>act like a drunk faggot retard
>get in some locals face
>get knocked the fuck out
If the guy hadn’t hit him then and there you’d be laughing about the dumb gook too pussy to fight against a white man or some shit, reality is mutts never learned. You think you can go anywhere and do anything and you’re too important/oh so scary to fuck with. It really does take you getting knocked the fuck out to learn anything.

Fine, you might be right, accept my concession.

Yes, it was. Not a single goal was accomplished in that war by the military. America's defeat in vietnam was the blueprint for their failures in iraq and afghanistan

Attached: 1656683867473.png (1327x1424, 711.14K)

the vietnam war itself wasnt bad but drafting poor white boys to die for kikes sure was

Was not Tom's finest kino

They may be 5'2, but i am not fucking with those elbow hitting muay thai fucks. Fuck that, my skull shall stay unsplit.

Not so clear from what I'm seeing.

You can't get any stupider than being a white foreigner and fucking around in these countries. Why even do it? Just go over there and enjoy yourself. Fucking freaks man.

tranny

Definitely. I partied in Thailand every day for a few months, got absolutely wasted and the locals and their bars love the western people blowing money. But you fuck around and you'll get what you deserve. They don't care how drunk you get just don't be some arsehole who thinks you can fight them. Either one will kick your arse or 5 of them will at the same time.

Unprovoked lmao

Get real you dumb cunt