Christian

>Christian
>loyal
>computer genius
>cute

She's the best girl on the show.

Attached: Suzie Bingham.jpg (877x877, 154.15K)

Me in the good timeline.

Who?

Not Nancy but I'll allow it

Attached: 1653870734047.jpg (500x500, 25.08K)

nerd!!!

>computer genius then
>I can boot things and make basic programs

>computer genius now
>I can write and read flawlessly 4 different programing languages, can develop triple A quality apps and integrate everything with a web browser

challenge inflation, born too late etc.

>>I can write and read flawlessly 4 different programing languages, can develop triple A quality apps and integrate everything with a web browser
thats basic bitch level, kid
actual geniuses make algorithms

Actual geniuses don't do anything with computers because they know. 99% of computer faggots are at best 1 SD above the norm and incredibly insecure and hate life.

>Christian
>Genius
Yeeeeeeah, no.

Attached: BxsdEB5IQAEdyQb.jpg (417x417, 35.68K)

Thanks for this insight, ESL monkey

>Seething code jockey cant recognize proper English

>proper English

ywnbaw

>Christian
Ummmm, no

You are welcome to point out the mistakes in the post user

>I can boot things and make basic programs
in the late 80's that's a genius, idiot

It's really not a big deal.

In a show for troons, yeah... hard pass.

She's a Mormon living in Utah not a Christian. That's why her family has like at least 5 kids running all around the place. Plus you can't cuss in their house, stuff like that. Mormons are often even more strict and sticklers for that kind of etiquette.

>loyal

Why did the writers think that a show with scenes including this chick's retarded children's show family is one where they can also include emotional scenes where characters cry about things? They keep constantly hammering you over the head with the axiom that the entire setting is an unserious joke where nothing matters. How is the audience supposed to take the "serious" scenes seriously in that context?