I see through the lies of the Jedi

I see through the lies of the Jedi

Attached: revengeofthesith.0.jpg (1200x800, 121.11K)

But i thought he is all the jedi

goddamn I wish Lucas hired a proper write for the dialogue

dialogue was fine

based retard

ok xoomer

>don’t fall in love it will distract you and ruin your life
>anakin falls in love and ruins his life
>don’t be too emotional it makes you easily manipulated and turns you into a seethe lord
>anakin cries about literally everything, gets manipulated, seethes in constant pain

Fucking LIARS!!

How would you rewrite it? For me:
"There are lies told by the Jedi, can't you see Obi-wan!?

yeah bro, just don't fall in love, it's ez

I managed for 23 years. Then I fell in love and guess what? It ruined me. Jedi were based and always right

Fascinating.

>"uhhh the jedi are, like, kind of lying???"

So why didn't you just not fall in love?

There's not enough jokes.
Anakin and Obi-Wan should have exchanged funny, witty banner like they do in cinema today

I see through the lies of the christians.

Well yeah sometimes parents lie to protect their Padawans

Why is errbody so retarded?

Attached: 1567207076395.jpg (380x6250, 282.28K)

kys

anyone can explain what the theory is behind this being bad dialogue to a retard?

Lucas pls

i'm not george lucas, you're out of your mind or something.

Attached: star wars.png (640x846, 461.26K)

hi mike

I’m not going to argue about dialogues and whatnot, but where would Anakin consider the Jedis were lying to him?

Because Palpatine told him he could prevent others from dying and the Jedi want him to detach himself from emotions

not too bad desu, it should've been him trying to win over obi wan a bit instead of going into the whole "just give me a reason to kill you" schtick

He was too affected at this point. That would only work if Padme hadn't fainted earlier. He tried to win her over.

Still not a lie. He went against his order and married, so he’s the one doing the lying. The only thing I see is believing Sheev when he told him the Jedis were about to overthrow him and take over the senate.
Could that be it?

That sounds too measured and doesn't reflect his state of mind.