Based Toby and Andrew absolutely MOGGED Tom Holland to death in this movie by every metric. Acting skills, looks...

Based Toby and Andrew absolutely MOGGED Tom Holland to death in this movie by every metric. Acting skills, looks, charisma, they even had natural chemistry. What absolute LEGENDS,

Attached: 2F069FE2-B54A-40A8-AE60-503252BB8B41.jpg (602x635, 62.74K)

>THIS MEANS THAT THE RAIMI TRILOGY IS TECHNICALLY IN THE MCU
fuck off

Who are you quoting?

>TASMfags trying to sneak in with the Raimichads
Fuck off please, Andrew Garfield was and still is a total flatline as Peter Parker and was carried by Tugboat in this movie. There are only 6 Spider-Man movies and only one of them features Andrew

Andrew Garfield is James Dean cool compared to Tom “Little Gay Boy” Holland, even if his movies were flat and semi-retarded.

Andrew Garfield is fantastic in every movie where he isn't playing Spider-Man, as Spider-Man he clearly just does not care

I’d agree with that. Hacksaw Ridge is top kino.

>Toby
honestly i didn't like toby in this. he was too awkward and he just looked old. his hair cut didn't help. old spider man from the multiverse movie was kinda fan. toby just felt like he didn't belong. as a huge fan of the raimi movies (saw them at the movie theatre) i expected more.

Tobey's essentially retired from acting, the last live action movie he did before No Way Home was a Bobby Fischer biopic in 2014.
Garfield is an Oscar-nominated kino machine who works nonstop so there was always gonna be a huge gulf between them.
I think he's vegan too so he's aged like shit because of it.

Yeah, I liked him a lot in Silence and that Red riding movie with Sean Bean.

its a robot mate

Attached: 1632750221428.png (614x382, 132.57K)

Agreed. They had weirdly impressive chemistry and the highlights of the movie were their interactions with each other.

Come to think of it, I can't remember any significant interaction between just Holland and Garfield. Tobey/Tom had a few, Tobey/Andrew had a few. But no Holland/Garfield.

Tobey of course just owns it. He's a quieter, more calm performance than the other two in this. And yet he still has the funniest/most stand out moments in their interactions.

I can't tell if tom holland is just a shitty actor or if he just gets stuck in shitty roles
either way I don't like him

between the reddit meme references and the cringe zoomer humour this movie fucking sucked

Hacksaw Ridge made me rewatch the Garfield movies. I think he did great in them the second watch, but Odie was annoying.

He I think he is just naturally the perfect Spider-Man but he is just shit in everything else

Fuck off cretin
Spider-baby is a fucking joke and all of his movies are trash

He's got that Ralph Maccio/Michael J Fox curse too of being perpetually baby faced.

no

>the perfect Spider-Man
Hardly, he's got completely outshone in all 3 of his movies by other actors. Marvel clearly don't trust him to even be able to carry his own solo movies

Andrew stole the entire show and I now want an Amazing Spider-Man 3.

no you don't discord tranny

He sucks as Spider-Man and his Nathan Drake was so so bad, he should do prison time for it