Here's your Atlantean King bro!

>here's your Atlantean King bro!
HOLA AMIGOS!

Attached: 1656786693701.jpg (1094x1538, 827.07K)

>give him the Hermes wings even though he's not Greek anymore
What's even the point?

Attached: 1656787483360.jpg (587x995, 42.85K)

Of course Namor stays somewhat true to the comics costume but all the women in the MCU are covered head to toe.

If the actor gets this buff and is actually shirtless for the movie, i wouldn't mind, that's the essence of Namor.

>mexican namor with facial hair
I hate Disney for fucking up marvel so much

He's also not mutant
He's black panther but Mexican, he gets his powers from an amulet given by his god (BP is from a plant given by his god)
Disney is cancer

Was namor always Mexican in the comics then? I remember watching the old cartoon, he was pretty pale on that one.

his name isn't keerg retard
he's roman

What part of "also" didn't you get? The also is an addition to removing his Atlantean origin you mentioned

Namor went from Spock to Spic

Attached: 124343232.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

MISCAST
I
S
C
A
S
T

Miscasteado

Attached: magic-school-bus-carlos[1].gif (498x364, 1.56M)

user, where the Hell do you think the Roman Gods and the story of Atlantis came from? There's a reason the word "GrecoRoman" exists. Christ...

Nigga is ugly as fuck, Namor is supposed to be a chad, irresistible to women, if Feige was in the line of the Latin lover he should look for a young Antonio Bandeiras, but again they got it wrong way again Brie Larson, Tessa Thompson, Simu Liu, Anthony Mackie, Florence Pugh and others
YIKES

Ok, Carlos, this one was good

They chose a womanlet fucking skeleton to play Namora

Attached: Namora-Marvel-Comics-Agents-of-Atlas.jpg (500x878, 94.82K)

I understand them wanting to distance him from the whole Atlantis thing, given that Aquaman beat him to the theaters, but did they have to make him look like a retarded cholo with a nose ring?

Terrible

Talk about a downgrade.

Attached: 1603998122667.jpg (1280x1887, 270.1K)

habibi I don't want to get an erection in the movie theatre I might have a sexual emergency habibi it can't be contained allahu akbar