I just don't understand why she insists on this greasy incel haircut

I just don't understand why she insists on this greasy incel haircut

Attached: Elliot_Page.png (1280x1024, 456.49K)

did you forget that she has a 6 head

she needs to commit suicide IMMEDIATELY

Why did she chop her already tiny tits off just to have a haircut and post top less pictures?

She could have done all this as a female and kept her tiny tits..

its a straight guy thing you woudlnt understand

>she

how come ellen page isn't in movies anymore? Did she retire?

Such a loss for all mankind. What a shame. Jordan Peterson is right, that doctor is a criminal and should be prosecuted.

same reason she thinks being a man is wearing oversized suits and dressing and posing like a douchebag fuck boy

I think the constant serious squinting is the funniest part.
Her idea of what being a man is is just an amalgamation of superficial clichés. Just like mtfs and their ridiculous fixation with overly cutesy shot

>she
Are you nuts? That's clearly a strapping young lad in the prime of his life

Imagine being so powerful you derail an entire show and make it revolve around your mental illness

Elliot bros we can't stop winning

Attached: sub-buzz-502-1656353402-7.jpg (1500x2222, 2.27M)

I keep seeing this dude, is he from peaky blinders or something?

This, I bet her entire personality now is acting like a douchebag because that's what she thinks being a man is.

no from pacific rim

Attached: 625724747247.png (470x566, 567.97K)

There are people who seriously watch this crap?

She could have been a beloved wife of a husband and a mother of children! Instead she's being condemned by her very flesh as she cosplays into oblivion.

Her scenes already made me drop the show during the first season. Everyone says the second season is better but I'm never getting there.

Because HE is a MAN and MEN wear BLUE JEANS and carry FIREWOOD and have ABS and have MANLY HAIR combed down to cover up their RECEEDING HAIRLINE caused by too much TESOSTERONE.

>that hairline

Thats a man

>Such a loss for all mankind
She had already hit the wall and looked like a ghoul years ago. Not much was lost when she transitioned.

> greasy incel haircut
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

They're mentally insane.

Because hes a greasy incel now, this really isnt that hard user.

And why the cold Look in every fucking Picture

That’s a man, OP.

Tough guy

how are they planning to do this? her character has been female? are we supposed to believe in the middle of the insanity of the current plot she took the time to take HRT and chop off her tits?

Attached: 71M+ptbUtUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1183x1500, 161.37K)

I want Elliot to come home drunk and slap me around.

when is this trannoid necking herself? how long do these trannies usually last before they join the 41% anyway?

Fucking cringe

God that’s hot, do you think he pegs?!

Literally most of episode 2 deals with her transition

because that is an incel