This is unironically my favorite video on the net

This is unironically my favorite video on the net.

It's a perfect encapsulation of the neckbeard screaming late 2000s to early 2010s meeting the pretentious pseud late 2010s to early 2020s. Each horrible in their own right, but ultimately the same.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 13.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWZR2YRTJU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Folding ideas is a dumb bald onions chugging faggot who hangs out with Lindsay Ellis and takes cocks up his narrow faggot ass, get the fuck out of here

Did you miss the part where OP called his ilk pretentious and pseud?

DID YOU JUST COMPARE DOUGE-SAMA TO THAT CUTIES FAN PIECE OF SHIT?!!!! I AM ENRAGED BEYOND ALL RATIONAL THOUGHT!!!!!!!!

Attached: main-qimg-eef8c747a642135092b834af7e7cabe7.gif (435x250, 2.78M)

Doug is unironically a Chad compared to any post 2015 eceleb retard that tries to talk about him.

>compared to
When you put it like that, yeah, but he still sucks. Props to him for literally steamrolling through the drama and not giving a shit.

the guy who made this video literally used to be featured on TGWTG website

this video is a literal personal vendetta.

Only thing he ever did that wasn’t just standard dweeb behavior is hire Michaud and take some bad business advice. He is legitimately a less awful person than any virtue signaling pride flag waving retard or Ukraine flag Twitter bio with pronouns in it. If you can’t respect a guy like Doug for his grind and his ability to entertain even if it is for prime autists you don’t get it yet, there’s genuinely nothing wrong with a guy like Doug. He’s just a dweeb.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, I just hate his modern content.

I think it's a pretty excellent video personally.

>Each horrible in their own right, but ultimately the same.
Not really. Doug is a simpleton who doesn't understand things and the folding ideas guy while pretentious and annoying at times does offer some real insight

>this video is a literal personal vendetta.

I don't think that was the only thing it was, it was also a way to get people's attention on Doug while Lindsay Ellis could prepare her comeback

Think about it, the Wall review was back in 2019 and Olsen's video was released in 2021, he's not exactly adding anything really new to the table after everyone and their mom ripped it apart almost two years before.

Two days later after Olsen's Doug video, Lindsay uploaded her Mask Off video.

Ok Dan

I think he makes some good videos.

I think you guys are just butthurt they he did a gamergate video 10 years ago.

Attached: gg.jpg (320x180, 8.85K)

>when you are such a beta loser you conspire with a female this hard over something this trivial
There’s simp behavior and then there’s this, something far worse and far more sinister. What a cunt.

Wow a guy that looks like this lied about gamergate, no way I don't believe it.

Attached: 1280426-dan-olson.jpg (300x450, 17.76K)

>he did a gamergate video
I didn't even know, but now the vibes check out

Wasn't this guy caught with CP?

>Two days later after Olsen's Doug video, Lindsay uploaded her Mask Off video.

you're right, it might be connected to this. bitch is not exactly subtle. she literally came right after roe v wade got overturned. people here literally predicted this would happen. doug "casting" her as nostalgia chick was a mistake.

Attached: 1635044505366.png (376x412, 296.47K)

BLACK GUY, WOMAN GET IN HERE

Demo Reel was overhated.
youtube.com/watch?v=SWZR2YRTJU4

Attached: Doug 01.jpg (1959x1059, 327.92K)

i thought it was chris chan at first