Throws away her cushy million dollar career and Disney contract over low IQ antivaxx memes she can't even back up

>throws away her cushy million dollar career and Disney contract over low IQ antivaxx memes she can't even back up

Attached: 2NBkLT2NyVEfzPoM017l1wJDHzDa1AenJkOkRdYy2HQ_jpg.jpg (300x300, 86.57K)

You don't even know why she got fired.

mommy looking thickkk

>immediately gets fat and ugly
conspiracy corrupts the mind and body.

Is that really her? Holy shit she got fatter

>>throws away her cushy million dollar career and Disney contract
that’s based

I couldn't get through the whoe thing. I sincerely think she is retarded and has some sort of brain damage.

no one actually listens to entire Joe Rogan podcasts.

>why would you get fired over your convictions? Just smile and accept what you don’t actually believe
you WILL obey disney, chud

I mean, she's antivaxxer so...

And you cant refute. Lmao

conservatives being retarded? color me shocked

just two more weeks and we'll see all the vax deaths Any Forums was talking about trust the plan

>star wars storylines are so thin you can just fire main characters mid production
Oof

Attached: 3de0fa7fa089fbcd51dbbdf7a0bac9dc.jpg (527x900, 49.89K)

Do all celebrities have to have a Twitter account? Wouldn't be easier just keep away from social media? If I were a rich celebrity I wouldn't use any social media, I'd just shitpost on 4chin as a random user

Anyone have the Any Forums post claiming this? The prediction aged like milk. Reminder, that more antivaxxers died than the vaxxed

She's dumb as fuck. Regardless of her political position. This whole interview was cringe

the majority of MMA fighters are dudebros and are dumb as rocks

She's female.

Half the planet got vaxxed and nothing happened you retard

disregarding Gina because shes just tits and vagina, how hard must Rogans ratings be tanking this past couple years? he seems to be on a mission to piss off his old userbase and fans, really bizarre turn of events, did the ching chong flu really damage him that badly? really the feel when his Spotify days are up he’s got a cushy weekly number lined up on FOX, he’s gonna go full evangelical and weed/vidya/violent movies BAD sucking Cam Hanes dick on his bi-nightly hunting trips while his (((wife))) is home in bed with Tyrone GOOD

nah bro it's going to be long term damage, just two more decades, just wait and you'll see

You don’t get it bro, she won
>irrelevant
>conservatives no longer care about her
>stars in shitty Daily Wire movies no one watches

Based Architect poster

Half the planet got not vaxxed and nothing happened. So what's your point bootlicker?

rofl no where near true you stupid nigger

There's no way to tell how many """"anti-vaxxers"""" died because of COVID. But there are tens of thousands of people that died because of the vaccine, have heart problems, had strokes, myocarditis. There's even videos you can find where people are talking about regretting the vaccine while sitting in a wheel chair with a tube up their nose. It's just the matter of researching this.

transparent shill thread, get fucked

>she won
Yeah a pie eating contest

It's already happening

Attached: 1656255146556.jpg (1063x1284, 207.33K)

holy fucking shit look all these words just to look like a try hard pretentious moron larping as a galaxy brain

Got my vaccines and I feel fine.

That both covid and the vaccine were nothingburgers and people literally lost their minds for 2 consecutive years over nothing. I seriously wish we could just move on from these topics, not even normies care anymore

>Media begins reporting on Sudden Adult Death Syndrome
>Professional athletes in their 20s/30s mysteriously dying or having cardiac issues
I-i-it's not the vax, goys!!

I'm pretty sure they now switched to claiming that vaccine makes you infertile. Next stop is going to be second or third generation infertility. You might be able to prove them wrong in another 20-50 years.

>Half the planet got not vaxxed and nothing happened. So what's your point bootlicker?
I actually agree with you, I thought the whole pandemic was a meme. It was fun watching you retards fight one another though

Joey Diaz with pigtails

>I saw it in my trusty news site that always backs my beliefs it must be true

>low IQ
but PhDs are the most vaccine hesitant demographic?

>people lost their mind
>also took drugs that i admit don't do anything, all because daddy told me to
>calls anyone who opposes this view an antivaxxer synonymous with rejecting all vaccines despite proof of it
>people lost their mind
>not me though, it's those other guys who didn't listen to daddy and disobeyed