Do other religions or folk mythologies have the dajjal...

Do other religions or folk mythologies have the dajjal? It's basically a Jewish creature that will appear during end times, a cyclops, and will have to be banished by Jesus

Attached: addajjal.jpg (2128x2864, 649.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_the_Earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares about your shit ayrab religion muhammad, you fucking inferior nigger ape.
Not only are you a fucking nigger you are also a muslim.

nooo, you're breaking my heart shahar
and such language from someone whose ancestors survived the holocaust

yes, that's a plagiarism of the anti-christ

the antichrist is literally the same thing and the dabba
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_the_Earth
is the beast in the bible

dajjal are americans?

Shahar, no need to be so rude...

المسيح الدجال is a word for word translating for "anti christ" and for your knowledge the dajjal is never mentioned in quran so i guess maybe it was an introduction that was added later by christianty influenced muslims and forged by making up hadiths same thing for the dabba

do you have sources on the pagan practises of circumbulating the Kaaba and tawaf and sa3i?

He's simply stating what Jews believe about Germans, Asians, Arabs and Blacks. Shahar just doesn't have the guile and foresight to keep it hidden

ypipo are in denial that jesus was an arab.
jerusalem isnt in venezuela or belgium

shahar, i thought you had left for all eternity...

Kek

Wtf... he's real...

The Quran doesn't mention how to pray or how many prayers. That's why the hadith exist

Pls don't use slurs, it makes you look bad

>Do other religions or folk mythologies have the Terrorist? It's basically a Muslim creature that will appear during ALL times, a suicide bomber, and will have to be banished by Jesus

seething lol

Asking Shahar not to use slurs is like asking a lion to eat grass

cyclops get ye gone

So, him reacting to an actual Blood libel against him with an insult makes him look bad?
and how about OP which posted this horrible shite?

By you logic i can curse niggers all day but if they get insulted i need to tell them to not use slurs because it makes them look bad?

nigga it's just a baitpost for laughs, on Any Forums of all places

why are you Jews so dramatic