He lists “Film and TV” as a hobby in his Bumble profile

>he lists “Film and TV” as a hobby in his Bumble profile

Attached: 7C16C1C7-D837-4264-9795-4CF41A90156B.jpg (828x725, 233.48K)

At least I still have my cock

is that a woman(man)?

More like you still have a cock...
in your ass LOL

Yes, that too

>tfw I swipe right on literally everyone - men and women - and still don’t get any matches

Fml

>she lists "eating" as a hobby

I don't know about other dating apps but doesn't tinder fuck you over with their algorithm if you just swipe on everybody?

If you swipe on everyone you are filtered out of the algorithm as a bot retard. And why are you swiping right on disgusting people?

>being on dating apps while not being a 10/10 adonis gigachad

Oh no no no no

I think the algorithm deprioritizes you if you do that but I'm actually discerning with my swipes and still get no matches so it's not really an improvement

What the fuck is bumble

A dating app where the women have to make the first move and start the conversation, and they'll STILL make the least amount of effort they can, usually by just put a waving hand emoji

Ground zero for super syphilis

We have countless amounts of history telling us that women are like this. Why the fuck are you surprised you retard lmao. Move out of your mom's house.

I can't, I've been priced out of the housing market

Attached: 9c6.jpg (654x527, 33.78K)

>Move out of your mom's house.
no

>Legitimately using Bumble
>Not using Tinder, POF, and Okcupid to find random Snapchat whores to annoy with irrelevant questions

Attached: 155.jpg (1080x1080, 58.01K)

>she uses a dating app
might as well just get a forehead tattoo that says "my pussy is loose and my eggs are shriveled up"

Attached: 1644629541765.jpg (226x223, 21.16K)

>work from home
>no friends
Where else are you supposed to meet people? initiating contact with people in public is forbidden now.

Go on random bus or train journeys and strike up a conversation with people (girls)

share your story

the grass is always greener. went from fat shut in to ripped shut in and I miss the days where I was just an ugly fat fuck who didn't get bothered in public by random women trying to either get my dick or money

It's literally not everything is back to normal. Stop believing everything you see on Any Forums

>initiating contact with people in public is forbidden now.
What? I think I've seen probably two people in public wearing a mask in the last 4 months, nobody really gives a shit anymore, it's all normal again

>Okcupid
i just get a flood of south east asian girls trying to message me and move here. like a hundred per day. no one who's within thousands of miles

Not pandemic related. Unless you're top 1% attractive women will be creeped out if you speak to them unprompted in public

Same here, okcupid used to be pretty decent but the past couple of years it's complete shit. It's either asians lying about their location or insanely fat chicks

What are you, stuck in the fucking past? I haven't seen a mask outside a doctor's office in over 9 months you delusional fuck.
Even if that fake ass flu were still in full swing, only whores use dating apps. No such thing as a good woman who's also an online whore. Two mutually exclusive things.

>Unless you're top 1% attractive women will be creeped out if you speak to them unprompted in public
Imagine believing this

i'd even take a mail order pooland wife or even central asian. not taking SEAmonkeys though, which is all okcupid is

I tried PoF and OKC recently again after probably 6 years and it's all Phillipina bots. Even all the ugly fat arthoes have abandoned it
Sad because I actually got like 7 or 8 dates from using OKC back in university

yeah it's unfortunate. i also miss craiglist personals, which is lowest of the low but i actually got dates from there. they were ugly girls who would never make a modern online dating profile, but at least i could date someone. i wonder where uggos go now or if they're just incels now.

Imagine not.
And who would want to date someone who can be wooed by a random guy on the street anyway?