Should Jay be replaced with a new, exciting, and much younger panelist?

Should Jay be replaced with a new, exciting, and much younger panelist?

Attached: 1654233799068.jpg (696x658, 72.06K)

He sure will be once Rich gets bored with Jay's pozzed bussy

The animosity between these two was palpable in their last half in the bag. RLM is DONE.

What do they do when there not Watching movies?

bit of sucking. sucking and fucking

Jay should get away from Mike and Rich.

Jay should start his own review show with actual intelligent people and not retards who unironically love the Obi-Wan Kenobi show.

Formerly feeding

It is because Jay has to back down and pull his punches when Mike and Rich love garbage. Like when Mike and Rich called Kenobi the greatest show ever made despite being garbage. Jay doesn’t want to hurt his friends feelings despite the two of them being idiots with bad taste.

RLM is bad for Jay.

No, why? Fuck off!

Jay wouldn't make it on his own. He brings a bit of thoughtful analysis, but is uncharismatic.
In comparison, Mike is still pretty funny, but his analytical skills have gone down the toilet. He needs to lay off the booze.

i could totally fill in for jay i could meet all the guys and they would welcome me into the family and then they would be my real friends.

Same

It's not just the booze, Picard genuinely broke him in some way. Now he can't even pretend to care about all the manchild stuff he used to enjoy

>He brings a bit of thoughtful analysis
He doesn't. Jay has a sharp eye and is good at pointing out production errors but Mike is the one who can analyze what a movie is about.

Jay has become too full of himself after he was invited to the Criterion closet.

Imagine how kino it would be bros, to sit with them in a diner talking films & tv for hours

Mike expects you to put out. It's a humiliation thing.

Due to sexual harassment complaints against Jay, the role of Jay Bauman will now be played by Jack Quaid.

Alcohol and nu Trek has turned Mike into some kind of brain dead subhuman. Slav and midwestern genes certainly don't help. Watching this year's 'sodes is just depressing.

Jay will be doing his own podcast by next year.

So is Rich basically a third wheel? I get the impression he wants to be more involved but Mike and Jay won't let him out of fear of being overshadowed.

Mike and rich becoming old men is the best thing about them.

fuck off spic

He only comes on to talk about star wars or capeshit. He's a manchild.

>The only one who breeded was AIDS Moby
Didnt see that one coming

Why do they never talk about animated movies

preferably w woman of color

these, unlike the recent disney movie about a superhero, are for children

All those limes, did they pound tequila shots while eating pancakes?