My great grandpa was executed in ww2 on bogus weapon charges and i cant do anything about it

my great grandpa was executed in ww2 on bogus weapon charges and i cant do anything about it

Attached: F3716EF0-1788-4EBD-AC5F-514ECE1F5768.jpg (739x652, 277.03K)

nobody can

ive thought of commiting a vengance attack but im too young to spend time in prison

Then make sure you die or escape during the attack

Aww no, did he die?

Attached: IMG_4496.png (986x797, 865.75K)

posts like these literally make me sure i want to do it

Nooo please don’t attack us polebro

You guys are just too effective against us, that’s why Poland is known for managing to last so long against us in ww2

I'm sorry polebro, but they guys who killed your ancestors are dead now, you can't have vengeance now

My great grandpa #1 was a Partisan who got captured by Italians and was sent to the Rab concentration camp until he was liberated by Partisans again, survived.

GG #2 was a merchant in the Italian merchant navy and was hated on his island by some for trading with Italians. At the end of the war, the Partisans made him transport ammo and his ship mysteriously exploded just before docking while my 6 year old grandfather was watching. His other trade ship was randomly bombed by British airplanes who would bomb the village that had no military garrisons or depots just to lose weight upon return flights to save fuel.

GG #3 was a Muslim who got caught bringing food to Partisans and ended up in a German concentration camp where some SS officer probably saved his life by making him his personal servant. Survived and returned to Bosnia.

GG #4 minded his own business and had a bunch of wives as they kept dying often.

I always forget how temporally static the rest of the humanity is from Americans at certain points in history. You people actually still die. So weird. What's that like

Attached: 1658617337558159.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

my great grandpa was starved to death in ww2, he didn't want to go to war

Turkey didn't participate in ww2

Some french resistant caught by Germans with weapons was asked for who the weapons were
He answered "tout le monde" (everyone)
So Germans rounded up mens of the village of Toutlemonde but did not kill them as some french that spoke German explained the misunderstanding

Attached: 1661157995830189.png (1024x568, 1.16M)

he fell off a guard post

>French
>dying in WWII

Poland actually didn't do so bad during ww2, things would have been significantly worse for you if the Soviets didn't invade from the other side. Poland at the time had a smaller budget than the city of Berlin, so they were incredibly inferior economically

Kek

*gets stabbed to death by a poc*

>they were incredibly inferior economically
They still are

I'd just get reslotted next round as a pro athlete with my karma points

>i cant do anything about it
Demand reparations

Probably by not as much as before