For All Mankind

>be a nigger
>break stuff when things don't go your way

I thought this didn't happen anymore in Hollywood. This is Apple TV too.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

>NASA expecting a private enterprise to save the soviets and then getting butthurt about it.

>Send the National Guard in. Kill them all.

Attached: 1637597405443.png (963x481, 208.66K)

>Soviets fail because of her design flaw she gave to the soviets which will get her caught for treason.

>this is supposed to be 1994
Are the writers retarded or what?

The flat screens bother you? They did come out in the late 90s.

Their gimmick is using slightlier more advanced technology from the time period but adding in legacy and anchroninistic technogy with them. They are still using a windows 3.1 GUI

didn't look like that though, maybe in the 2000s but not 90s, especially not early 90s where everything was white/beige

You're acting as if this is a mistake and not a consequence of technology being more advanced in this timeline.

k

is this show actually good? or just shill of the day?

Occasional good episode with entire epiodes of women talking and nothing happening in between.

Female power fantasy the show.

comrade margo has been exposed to too much propaganda

Soap opera like mad man, but it's better quality than 99% of shit that comes out nowdays.

There's a scene I don't understand, at some point the Russia defector is chatting with his wife and kid, and they are talking to each other in a real-time conversation but there should be minutes of delay right?

Its good in showing how things could be, but not necessarily how they would be. The scenarios are created for drama, but the actual tech could have been made if things aligned right.

Its just a "billionaire bad" moment from liberals showing itself on screen. Its cartoonish villain nonsense.

That last episode shrunk months worth of travel, I think the part where the defector is talking to his family is supposed to be a few days after launch.

Haven't seen this, is he actually a nigger or just a black guy?

He's not a nigger nor just a black guy. He's an African-American immigrant. Don't confuse him with those who have been culturally embedded within American lower ghetto class society.