Did they ever explain exactly why half Saiyans are somehow stronger than full blooded ones?

Did they ever explain exactly why half Saiyans are somehow stronger than full blooded ones?

Attached: 460AC102-FBFC-4C1D-8519-0302888851E2.png (450x804, 477.56K)

Saiyan/Human halfbreeds have the power of Saiyans and the emotion of humans, and the higher your emotions are the stronger you get.

pandering to latinos

Did they ever explain Any Forums isn't Any Forums?

it’s like real life, there’s a reason America is the world superpower

I would ask your relative if I were you Paco.

idk watch a yt essay

Hybrid vigor

No because after that everything went back to goku wank

that only applies to crops, you fell for the jewish propaganda

It would have been funny if Saiyan women were incredibly weak and fragile and the reason Gohan is so OP is because Chi Chi is so strong.

Broly is pure blooded and he's the strongest.

Broly is literally an autistic child his muscles mean nothing

Every saiyan is an autistic child.

this, their whole strength is based around emotion and getting stronger after defeat.

Always found it funny that Saiyans are supposed to have no emotions yet Vegeta and Broly are the most emotional bi-polar characters in the show

Saiyans are highly inbred, so human genes solve this problem.

They are not stronger they just level up earlier. Goku and Vegeta are still the strongest.

Attached: latest[1].png (598x927, 1.21M)

If a species gets stronger when they're emotional they will be selected for being emotional.

Gohan is the strongest now.

>Saiyans are supposed to have no emotions
This is never shown or even implied anywhere.

I thought they weren’t allowed to be anything other than aggressive, that’s why Goku was a piece of shit until he hit his head in dragonball?

Maybe I’m confused

How strong someone is in dragonball has always been pretty much a lottery. Look at Broly and Frieza for example, both of whom were way stronger than their parents for no discernable reason.

Why arent there any nigger saiyans?

Since Saiyans care only about fighting and being stronger, you’d think they would’ve weeded out dumb hotheads like Nappa through generations. Even a tactical fighter like Vegeta still allows himself to get humiliated in fights due to being a cocky little shit

Gohan is boring and will be surpassed yet again

Nappa was 4 times stronger than the average saiyan.

They aren't. Nothing in the series ever supports this because Goku and Vegeta will always be the strongest.

They're only the strongest when they fuse.

I hate that super retconned this, I really liked autistic retard strength broly