Remember that episode of Bob's Burgers when Linda and Louise couldn't go a couple of days of being annoyed so that Bob...

Remember that episode of Bob's Burgers when Linda and Louise couldn't go a couple of days of being annoyed so that Bob could have something that truly made him happy for the rest of his life? Even though Bob has sacrificed so much to make his family happy and puts up with their incompetent bullshit all the time, they couldn't do this one fucking thing for him. Bob is a stronger man than I.

Attached: bob.jpg (500x281, 32.13K)

Sneed

All blog fags must hang

Wow it's almost like cartoons are unrealistic and revert to the status quo every episode.

Next you'll ask why Sylvester doesn't just eat cat food instead of hunting Tweety.

Didn't watch this shit.
What was the problem with a garden?

watching Bob's Goyslop = circumsizing your brain

yeah and having a folder with 10,000 wojaks and tranny memes is great mental stimulation

Yeah but men enjoy being put upon, it’s the entire masculine fantasy to be a persecuted breadwinner

it's gay according to the daughter
it didn't have wine according to the mom

They do the same shit with Linda every time she tries a new hobby

Everytime Linda has a new hobby or something stupid she wants to do she just browbeats Bob into agreeing or just does it anyway. It always ends at Bobs expense.

No not at all

I already disliked this episode but this is making me hate it even more. Maybe the family should take some interest in what Bob likes or leave him alone to enjoy himself since they fuck him around all the time.

The movie was great. I think the plot could have been a little better/wackier than a silly rehash of an episode they already did. The musical portions were fucking fantastic, especially the people dancing in the backgrounds.

like 90% of the time. Yeah.

You have some serious brain damage

is that the title of an episode where she doesn't? if not, fuck off

I still need to watch the movie. Yeah the number of times Bob gets fucked over by his kids or wife because of their own stupidity is frustrating. Linda is almost on a Peggy Hill level of stupid wives.

prove me wrong or keep crying.

It’s the contemporary fathers fantasy to be put upon and to suffer better than your well-taken-care-of family

well they need to make more episodes where the conflict comes from outside of the family. Bob can still be "put upon" from someone other than his idiotic family

This is literally what fatherhood is like user. Your dad will never tell you this but you can bet your ass you have ruined his happiness with your childish bullshit more times than he can count. Of course our parents love us though and our happiness will give them happiness so they are okay with it.

I could prove you wrong with 3 episodes and you’d say some shit about how that isn’t the majority of Linda episodes. Which you’d be wrong

Well Duh. 3 episodes isn't the majority of the series. I am talking about how the majority of the show falls around the kids or Linda being stupid or gullible.

I’m not going to go through the whole bobs burgers catalogue you no life having queer

Remember that time Bob's Burger was actually a successful restaurant with his friend helping him but Bob ruined it because the tiki theme was ruining his "artistic vision" and control? Thus dooming his restaurant into mediocrity and his family's financial well-being?

To be fair that cunt kid was annoying as all hell. Not many people could deal that little bitch and his mom.

Crybaby btfo.

Bob has put up with worse for his family