Are these boobs real, or cgi?

Are these boobs real, or cgi?

Attached: stranger_oppai_loli.png (1385x1796, 3.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/entertainment/did-stranger-things-forget-wills-birthday-creators
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

millie poopy brown

Insulation so the actor doesn't get too cold in the water that they're might be in for a long time, they also put some in her buttocks.

how do you hit the wall before 21?

I've only seen season 1 and I can't go further.

Attached: 1612893033766.png (1242x1427, 1.75M)

Who cares her feet are perfect

All I want is for Will to get a haircut.

They're not bad tbqh.

Attached: 1506259727181.webm (640x360, 1.68M)

is will gay or was he just crying because he felt alone/abandoned? i thought he was gay until that scene with his brother

who doesn't?

I've thought he was gay since season 1. Honestly shocked he and Mike haven't gone to town on each other's buttholes yet

Be British

These two have to be the ugliest kids in stranger things

Don't bother. Like most series it turns to shit as soon as the second season starts

Did you not see this scene? It confirmed it.

Attached: willisgay.png (428x486, 232.43K)

>we're going to do an interview
>ok i'll go grab a chair
>no no, you should lay on your back with your feet up in the air and answer questions

Season 4 has been better than season 2 and 3. The ending kinda shits the bed though.

He’s probably the best looking of the young actors irl but has to let the beauty department mog him with that bowl cut.

He's definitely gay, his brother also notices this and tells him he'll love him no matter what, he was trying to tell him it's okay if he's a faggot, this was in the final episode of season 4.
The writers also said they fucked up and forgot it was his birthday on one of the days, which could've been used in a good way in the story.
Some people had suggested that being why he was acting so salty, but it just turns out they forgot about it.

>Speaking to Variety in an interview about the timeline of the overall season and several of the plot holes fans noticed, the Duffer Brothers admitted they had plumb forgotten about Will’s birthday. As Matt Duffer put it, “The honest response is, clearly, like the characters in the show, we also forgot about Will’s birthday. So the debate now is whether we adjust Will’s birthday or we just let it be really sad.” Ouch!

elitedaily.com/entertainment/did-stranger-things-forget-wills-birthday-creators

We need to go back.

He just feels forever alone my nigga

Attached: D0ADBE0B-B8CD-4367-B65D-7358AC630112.jpg (598x574, 45.85K)

He loves mike but not in a gay way imo
(He do be gay tho)

>He’s probably the best looking of the young actors
Is this a funny meme you’re forcing? He looks absolutely disgusting in season four