How did he do it?

How did he do it?

Attached: Top-Gun-Maverick-movie-top-678x381.jpg (678x381, 60.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military-entertainment_complex
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/7/29/hollywood-and-thepentagonarelationshipofmutualexploitation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine unironically enjoying zog propaganda. I guess NPC grunts and /k/ needed a confidence boost after getting buck broken in Afghanistan but come on, man. Several decades of military propaganda is enough

Attached: 1641059245577.png (1200x675, 445.9K)

Sometimes a movie is just a movie. I'm yuropian and I loved it.

Fair, just be aware that the Pentagon spends a lot of money making sure the US military is always portrayed in a positive light in hollywood movies

>he has to see everything through some political filter
What a miserable existence. Unironically kill yourself.

wtf I love Xenu now

wtf wasnt there a message from cruise at the beginning or something
watched it in japan and there wasnt anything like that
movie was kino

>Marketed non stop for 2+ years due to corona
>Now a legal battle as they don't own the rights to Top Gun anymore
How much will this movie actually need to break even?

So am I supposed to just turn off my brain when I watch propaganda because "haha le plane go boom boom on the bad guys XD". If I need to regress my mental state to that of a 5 year old's then the media in question is made for retards at best and designed to brainwash you at worst

Seriously, kill yourself. You reddit subhumans that need to constantly pay attention to some hidden sincere message is what has created this fragile and pathetic modern mindset. It's a fucking action flick about jet fighters doing cool shit. There's no fucking need to see it beyond that unless you're a politically obsessed subhuman.

Some of the best movies in the history of cinema have been completely obvious state propaganda.

It's a movie about jet fighters. Jet fighters happen to be used by a country's military. The movie was made by a country called the United States of America. So it shows the American armed forces. Which enemy they fight isn't even showed.

by pandering and giving the audiences what they wanted. nothing more, nothing less.

Simply astounding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military-entertainment_complex
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/7/29/hollywood-and-thepentagonarelationshipofmutualexploitation.html
This is why I don't like movies that much

Attached: 5r876gyuihjnk.png (1427x924, 53.75K)

Christ you midwits are pathetic. You're not a fucking genius for finding out it's fucking propaganda. No fucking shit. But who the fuck cares is the point. It doesn't automatically make a movie bad. You don't need to pay attention to it. Only you absolutely politically obsessed subhumans fucking does.

Why are you so agitated? Are movies your identity?

What need there is in portraying the military in a negative way or whatever your wet dream of a proper free of propaganda jet fighter movie is, if you're going to make a jet fighter movie, you might as well take the chance and collaborate with the actual people who use them

More like irritated and dumbfounded over you. Politically obsessed midwits are among the most pathetic and annoying people there is. I can't understand how somebody can be so mentally fragile that any movie that doesn't pander to whatever narrative you enjoy is automatically unwatchable. We all know it has some fucking propaganda in it. It's not a secret. You're not clever for pointing it out.

America is so fucking based.

>What need there is in portraying the military in a negative way
To get an alternate perspective that isn't "army good" movie number 7474945854854

Fragile

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT ENJOY A MOVIE ABOUT THE MILITARY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really wish I had the chance to see this in IMAX before Jurassic World took over all showings.

you haven't watched many movies from the last 15 years have you

Yes, that's you. Fucking ironic that you literally proved my point here > I can't understand how somebody can be so mentally fragile that any movie that doesn't pander to whatever narrative you enjoy is automatically unwatchable

Sea Org paid for all the tickets. No one gives a shit about Tom Cruise anymore.