Movies about female autism?

Movies about female autism?

Attached: 1605280723260.webm (648x576, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U3PeVp8HMHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're young women on Tiktok, I already know they're mentally ill.

Autism isnt real, nor is asperger's real. Its one big psyop to keep you from starting a family and owning your own land. The globalists want you dead

women don't have autism, and even if they did it wouldn't matter because men would cover for them in every aspect of their lives

Holy based.

and you're a grown ass adult man on Any Forums posting memes, what does that make you?

Women are so pathetic.

Dancer in the Dark

Not a woman posting on tiktok at least.

I fucking love autistic girls, bros!

Attached: Jeny on Snek.jpg (831x1246, 627.42K)

Even the mentally disabled women put eachother down wtf

What's funny is that they're both attention-whores, but the one on the left probably thinks herself better than the one on the right.

I hate women

Attached: subi0yup34f61.jpg (430x601, 58.73K)

I want to tell Jay that I love her,then fuck her and ghost her.

True, true.

Based

An anonymous hero

>women think my disability is a fashion statement now
>still wont talk to me
Literally can't have anything

fuck this is cringe

don't worry, 100,000 other simps tell her that every day

Women can't have autism. Have this happy fish webm instead

Attached: 1656785485585.webm (658x1172, 746.27K)

autistic girls are all chopping off their tits and pumping themselves with testosterone and destroying their bodies. they are a dying breed.

Based user cleansing my mental pallet.

>I'm not like the OTHER autistic girls I'm a REAL autist, PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME
hahahahahhahahahahhagaga god damn I hate women.... and yet I love pussy....
□□■●◇■●◇■◇□◇■◇□■◇■□□◇■¤《◇¤《¤■◇¤◇■《《◇¤◇》◇《》◇□

I would smash both and watch Winnie the Pooh or whatever autismo women like with them.

>what does that make you
makes him a cool bro, beloved by oldfags
you, however, zoom-zoom-zoom on back to tiktok

>now

Attached: 1604571376173.webm (406x720, 538.75K)

Beautiful culture

her face when she sees your face

Attached: her face when fetal alcohol syndrome.png (196x255, 130.45K)

Do NOT click this fellow women its gore

based

>Be woman
>Steal comics culture
>Steal superhero culture
>Steal nerd culture
>Steal fucking autism and assburgers
>ITS ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1655409374556.png (1496x1094, 1.39M)

faggot

Both are whores and their "autism" isn't real, women's autism is a huge meme because normal women behave like retarded children already so it's impossible to diagnose

Uhhhhh….

Women have memed themselves into faking Tourettes because of TikTok. Women illnesses are fake. It's all social contagion.

Wow so edgy. Is that the best you got?

they get away with it because of legions of retards that put up with their insipid bullshit for a sniff of quim
like this retard:

>Winnie the Pooh
More like more tiktoks
>Social contagion
Phrase of the century

they are not human

damn, that gave me autism stim jazz hands

>t. triggered furry
just put peanut butter on ur peepee for ur dog husband, it will ease the pain. Or are you one of those
>I h8 humans, only dog is my fren :(
faggots?

Anyone got this with sound?

I dont particularly care about muh doggos but why cant they at least make it fast

>TEE HEE I LOVE ANIME AND THINGS BOYS LIKE
>DONATE TO MY STREAM AND LIKE MY CONTENT
>I AM ALSO SHY AND DONT USE YOUR MONEY TO GET FUCKED EVERY NIGHT AFTER I FINISH THE STREAM. NOPE. HONEST. KEEP DONATING BOYS!

I want to make Hannah feel something

Women will fake any illness for clout
youtu.be/U3PeVp8HMHk

kek

The one on the left is faking it, right? Pretty much everyone called her on her bullshit. Just doing it for attention.

Hannah isn't that bad for a womeme, the other bitch needs to get shoot (in minecraft)

rofl

I remember that film, that's about the strangest voice I've heard on TV.

They always overdo it, it's either the voice or some sort of constant twitchy head or eye tic.

Finally, somebody agrees with me on how harmful "Atypical" is. I like you already

The new Justice League was disappointing, but the way they portrayed The Flash in it was great.

My girlfriend has taken to the series "The Good Doctor", and while his weird speech pattern throws me off

He was definitely at least neurodivergent if not aspie. Probably my favorite parts of the movie.

I liked The Accountant

If Hollywood were to cast a truly authentic autist, a majority of the audience would completely miss it.

yeah, I'll give Hollywood some credit, that was a decent portrayal.

That's because average people are dull and don't catch subtleties. I'd imagine most autists pass decently, therefore if they were to be observed many wouldn't see anything atypical about them aside from a few eccentricities.

That's what keeps me forgiving Hollywood... but not by much. The show Atypical is relatable in some areas

I thought it was a bit much that he was carrying a tambourine around, but I'd expect Hollywood to focus on some more peculiar traits of autism.

Yeah I don't think they can avoid this if the autistic person and their autism is the centre of the story.

You mean the one in the right? yeah, she's faking it

Right, sorry, meant the right one.

Are you okay, man?

Damn, those are the happiest fish I've ever seen.