Hahahahaha this poor person living in a third world country thought he’d earned enough money to buy food today...

>hahahahaha this poor person living in a third world country thought he’d earned enough money to buy food today, but I tricked him! hahahaha, no money for him!

Attached: 991EC932-EFD2-4487-9553-7ED5C4B44C84.jpg (261x366, 17.92K)

sirs....

Indians aren't people.

>subjective morality

Why does nobody think about muh heckin wholesome scammerinos?

India is a superpower.

Everyone that replies below me and doesnt sage will have his mother raped by Freddy Krueger and die

Why are you defending scammers?

Fuck off you bloody bastard

Because they're scamming boomers. It's a net positive.

>t.

Attached: 1848485859.jpg (1080x1029, 442.2K)

He really is a fucking sociopath. The amount of money these people get off of one scam is enough to feed them and their family for 6 months. And they mostly take from boomers who wouldnt lend their own children money if they needed a life saving surgery. Honestly falling for a harmless scam like that is the most good those white pig boomers would have done in their evil lives and this guy profits off of trolling the "scammer" and makes money off of their frustrations because again all they're fucking trying to do is feed their kids and house themselves. It's the literal definition of white privledge to watch something like this and laugh about it. Pathetic honestly.

Hard day at the call center, Pajeet?

I wish the scammers that called me put as much effort into it as these guys

>NOOOOOUGH LEAVE THE HECKIN INDERINOS ALONE, WHAT DO YOU CARE IF THEY TRY SCAM THE LIFE SAVINGS FROM YOUR GRANDMA?! MIND YOUR BUSINESS CHUD, HAVING YOUR TIME WASTED BY A GOOFY GUY ON YOUTUBE IS TOO HARSH A PUNISHMENT

Attached: 1655955531311m.jpg (1024x613, 29.05K)

>It's the literal definition of white privledge
Seethe harder, pooskin

Oh for fuck’s sake. Nobody is buying your “I’m a lib. I swear guys.” attitude

GOOD MORNING SIRS

Shitskins must feel afraid to come to our countries. You know what you need to do.

Like the one call where he pretended to be elderly and the guy other just went real dark and said he would kill her unless he got money. That wasn't funny. I don't feel bad for that person.

>liberal """"""logic"""""""

Attached: 1640582874060.png (1612x1610, 2.41M)

B L O O D Y
L
O
O
D
Y

>NOOOOOOO, SOMEONE THINK OF THE RETIRED 60 YEAR OLD WITH DISPOSABLE INCOME AND A PAID OFF MORTGAGE, THEY’RE THE VICTIM HERE