Are we ready to admit that this furfag had a hand in ruining Star Wars?

Are we ready to admit that this furfag had a hand in ruining Star Wars?

Attached: Filoni.png (816x816, 418.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MUL5w91dzbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This dude has put out some the most bland shit I have ever seen and Star Wars fans eat it up and call him a savior because "at least it's better than the sequels."
What the fuck happened to standards?

i want a noir movie where jar jar binks tries to find who ruined star wars

I remember when reddit-tier fags were still trying to say how deep the storytelling in the clone wars was
Randomly turned on an episode and characters were using spinning double bladed sabers to fly around
all cartoons are for children and man children, full stop

Attached: [It Ain't Sheev starts playing].webm (900x506, 813.28K)

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea

they arent even leaning forward
>but muh spook energy

Attached: OH N-.webm (960x540, 2.63M)

youtu.be/MUL5w91dzbo

Kek

Yes

That's Rebels tbf

He sucks but he's still much better than most of Disney's people honestly.
I'll always throw Filonifags a bone.

Filonifags can fuck off. Worst part of the fanbase.

The Ewok movies and Droids cartoon absolutely mog this dude's output.

Not only that, he's still willing to push the same agenda for Disney, but because Mr. Savior provides it in a semi-consumable way, retards lap it up while Kathleen laughs and still gets paid.

He makes really childish and dumb shit. It has zero depth, it's really dogshit for fat manchildren who just want to watch pew pew action.

at first I was like
>thats cool he's backdooring WEG and EU designs into canon
but then I was like
>holy shit this furfaggot with his lame OC and time travelling dick wolves can't write for shit

The references he makes are always shadows of the original thing that miss the point entirely. Dude would have kept Revan as a Dark Side spirit, turned Malachor into a generic spooky planet with a spooky temple, beclowned Grievous, but because he used the name fanboys coom. It’s like his only writing ability is in jangling keys, but somehow always the wrong way

He treats Star Wars like a brand. References and cameos. I guarantee that's not what George would have wanted, because that's all Star Wars is now.
I'm still wondering why he hired him in the first place.

>I'm still wondering why he hired him in the first place.
Me too. Pretty sure it's fishy and someone recommended him to George Lucas. This hack has certainly benefited fro nepotism.