It's only a matter of time until he's on Rogan

It's only a matter of time until he's on Rogan.

Attached: 1656385832518.jpg (225x225, 10.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Arw4KlfxHrs
mull.dog/2022/07/ackee-way/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a cupcake and a candy bar

It's only a matter of time till his heart gives up.

>So you’re telling me your friends would call you fat and gay and that you have a little penis for tens of thousands of dollars per month?!
>That’s right, Joe.
>That’s wild!

The mods won't be able to save you

He fat

Nah he's definitely trying to lean into more woke stuff. I wonder why he thinks he won't just get cancelled immediately. He's said "faggot" on Cum Town about 100 times.

cumtown thread

"Dude what if, like your dick had wings and could spit venom, HAHAHHAHAHA HELL YEAH DUDE, that would rule!"

cun town

Attached: 4f446a7c0798850d43f69d1ae7b57a18feb495af20a4b8a8178f884190b9d427.jpg (646x1024, 174.29K)

"What if Michael Keaton was called Michael Penis?" is still one of the funniest lines in the entire podcast.

>Dude, what if like... there was this guy who was gay right and he was retarded.. so he would be like... a gay retard
>EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

Stav can just be replaced with an app
youtu.be/Arw4KlfxHrs

This was the funniest shit ever. The only thing the app misses is him repeating Nick's bits but less funny.

he'll be forgotten in 2 years and dead in 10

tsmt

He's hasan's buttbuddy now, doubtful he'll go on Rogan

recently out of curiosity I checked their patreon
>100,000 a month to make penis jokes for an hour
I knew they were making good money, but thats so much fucking money, even with taxes and having it split between 3 people.
Why would anyone walk away from that kind of money?

Attached: jack.png (1000x748, 830.14K)

mull.dog/2022/07/ackee-way/

Nick sounds genuinely excited about The Adam Freidland Show, which makes me excited

Attached: thumbs.jpg (1080x1080, 164.35K)

If he went of barstool, there’s a good chance he’ll get on rogan. He hired a really good pr team

Nick is going to try again out of spite. The past few eps have been refreshing without the unlistenable "shows ending minimum effort" schtick.

Don't forget the ads. Stav dropped 25k a month for 8 hours work, makes zero sense.

>Laughs and berates Ian for fucking trannies
>Now completely pivots and openly supports them on Twitter

Attached: 1655259053804.jpg (1378x1062, 174.67K)

>a really good pr team
I am almost positive he's going to fall off the face of the earth. He did his obligatory circuit of all the LA shill podcasts to promote his mediocre special, but where does he even go from there?

So I’m not going to bother looking it all up, what’s the deal. Stav quit and now the other 2 are looking for a new host or what?

Nick is such a vaginal writer.

thats what confuses me the most
Maybe I'm making a wrong assumption, but it didn't seem like a lot of work to do this podcast, the equipment setup and editing quality seemed minimal.
I could understand if they were editing all day and wanted to quit to focus on working on their standup, but the way they talked about it it really seemed like they just sat there for a bit and talked; they could realistically double dip, and do the podcast and work on their standup at the same time

Stav quit with little warning so Nick is making a show called "the Adam Friesland show". So far it's just been cum town but actually good riffing, but it seems like Nick is going to try and make the show it's own thing.

Yes but he's trying to court the lefty twitter retard crowd and going on Rogan is a "yikes... um sweaty? not a good look y'all".