Being white, playing sports, and loving you community is...le bad!

>being white, playing sports, and loving you community is...le bad!

Attached: ST4-Jason-Carver.jpg (853x1250, 96.97K)

unless youre a freak
you have nothing to be proud about

All the white chads in high school drama movies that you idolize would call every single one of you a faggot nerd and bully you relentlessly if you went to a le based and trad 100% white high school in Bumblefuck, Oklahoma

>All the white chads in high school drama movies that you idolize would call every single one of you a faggot nerd and bully you relentlessly
True and anons would be better human beings because of it. Bullying is natural and necessary.

>Bullying is natural and necessary.
LOL do you think school shootings come out of nowhere?

nearly every jock i knew was a massive jackass, it's like they thought being good at games made them special

bullying has been around for as long as there has been socialization, go look at the history of school shootings retard

Interesting how they hate gays too but the games they love are ones where you literally play with balls

Reading too far into it, op.

0 school shootings have happened because of bullying

Idk, maybe having 600 millions+ of guns in one country might be the reason.

Right, it was all glowies' fault

Name one then

I'm being sarcastic

glowies literally groom islamic terrorists (black sheep who seek redemption in their families eyes, used to create justification for middle eastern war) but nooo its impossible they'd begin their campaign of terrorism domestically. why? why not?

Right, the problem is guns. Regulate them.

>Bullying is natural and necessary
This is how bullying victims cope. No it’s not okay and it was never okay.

I was asking you to name one school shooting that happened because of bullying dumbass

Loving your community equates to murderous vigilantes, mob justice, fear based rhetoric and magical thinking?

>i dont know what im talking about x2
oh no no no

Uvalde

Most of the Chad football players in high school were very nice as long as you weren't a complete degenerate.

al qaeda means "the database" you're smoking sherm if you think the mossad-cia doesn't have a similar database of young alt right kids they groomed here and elsewhere in order to justify zionist treason and white genocide

the only magical thinking were those satanist hell fire cultists trying to kill a blue eyed ginger in an abandoned house in the middle of the night

idk about bullying prior to Uvalde, but those cops sure got bullied after

>"why didn't you do your job?"
>NOOO STOP BULLYING US

>as long as you weren't a complete degenerate.
Degenerate is just a buzzword for "things I don't like". If you told a jock that you enjoy playing tabletop roleplaying games and reading books they would call you a faggot and tell you to "start lifting bro stop being such a faggot get girls bro" The last part is important because it mutated into calling people an incel and to "have sex" if you disagree with anything a woman says or does

I'm pretty sure their reaction would be closer to "whatever dude, why are you talking to me again?"

Bullying over roleplaying is justifiable and they wouldn't care that you read books.

A friend who's one of those obnoxious NFL watchers called me a fag because I said American football is boring as shit.

I guess watching niggers in spandex touching each other for 15 minutes while spending 2 hours watching the game which is like 85% commercials and dead time is pretty manly and you're gay if you think otherwise.

Normalfags don't really care. This archetype of the "asshole jock" was invented by incels who don't understand why girls prefer people with better personalities.

school shootings are caused by this countries reliance on pills to solve all of our problems.