/stg/- Stranger Things General

Tier edition

Last

Attached: my-image 5.png (950x570, 665.94K)

>That entire Master of Puppet sequence
Why the fuck did he have to die?
It is not fucking fair.

inb4 seething jasoncels

Season 1 > 3 > 4 > Nytol > 2

Vecna will regret ignoring him

Attached: 1656783041471.png (960x640, 484.57K)

Why did vecna caused so much cope?

Attached: 20220702_144446.jpg (1080x968, 109.46K)

>Eddie
>S
>Jason
>F
A satanist made this thread

Eddie was too good for this series anyway.

The real redpill is that Jason was so focused on his championship game that he failed to realize that Chrissy was going through something.

Lucas on the other hand was trying to check in on Max to see if she was alright and was by her side literally until the end.

>mike’s dad D
Libtard, possibly communist

>Hey Sinclairs. How are those, uh... those spears coming on?

Attached: stranger.things.s04e08.1080p.web.h264-cakes.mkv_snapshot_01.03.13.263.jpg (1920x1080, 472.82K)

>jasonlets are still seething about based Eddie

same backstory as Any Forums.

Now for the actors
Sadie = Millie > Harbour > Winona > Gaten > Noah > Joseph Quinn > Natalia Dyer > Joe Keery > Maya > Caleb > Finn

/k/ bros what shotty was nancy using

Lucas didn't even notice Max was depressed

There’s literally nothing Vecna can do against Argyle and Ted

Because he's a dogshit main villain

Attached: i9FJ4SJ.jpg (550x550, 73.18K)

>directed by Quentin Tarantino

Attached: 11 feet.webm (1280x640, 2.97M)

Eddie was this seasons most beloved character while everyone expect for manlets and christfags liked Jason.

Eddie was actually trying to help Hawkins and died doing so while Jason made things worse and literally is the reason why the earthquake happened and died because of it

mindchads... we fucking lost...

>Disappears
Did they cut him out because of the whole thing for Russia? Can't have a cool goodlooking russian man in the show

Attached: 1656784049617.jpg (320x320, 20.54K)

Keery and Natalia should be higher, noah should be equal to finn at the bottom. Both incredibly stiff and soulless actors

>Lucas's sister this high
>hot female bully and Jason in the same tier as the pajeeta superhero

Thread ruined.

Attached: 1526759192455.gif (242x236, 829.75K)

>rating the two teenagers who might get laid at some point last

what a coincidence

>Eddie, I was just trying to buy some drugs from you to forget about the monster induced nightmares I was having, I wasn't in love with you, I barely knew you.

Attached: chrissy-cunningham.jpg (1284x856, 69.66K)

Did you watch the show? Yes or No.

was this scene really necessary?

CHRISSY WAKE UP

Now I want to see Argyle and Ted duo

It doesn't change the fact he liked her.

not even russian irl lol

Yes, you just forgot Lucas did the same and didn't do enough for Max nor knew she was suffering from guilt.

He literally goes up to her and tells her he knows something wrong in the first episode.

He's hiding in Murray's cuck shed with Yuri. And God help me what goes on there

>This mixed gender group of girls and boys who all are unrealistically good looking are totally nerds and unpopular are school just like you guys XD!

Attached: my-image.png (1140x465, 375.56K)

>who all are unrealistically good looking
lmao

dustin is the only member of the party where that's actually plausible

>mixed gender group of girls and boys
Damn

That's not enough to help someone. I love Eddie, but he didn't know about Chrissy real's suffering neither
See?

>Jason - F
that's how you know this thread was made by a literal npc. the mere fact they put him at an F is evidence that he is at least B or higher. He did his assigned script and played the bad guy for all the brainlets out there. while actual intellectuals realize that he was just a concerned citizen, loving but stressed boyfriend, and thoughtful friend to the town that he grew up in.

Angela was just an asshole and got the talk shit get hit treatment.

Jason tried to play hero but was the very reason the earthquake happened and caused Vecna to open his gate thing.

He betrays his entire country for an American. If anything that's reason to put him in more.

Angela is hot, so she should be higher

I DON’T LIKE THIS!!!

>Lucas
>Mike
>Dustin
>Eleven
>Unrealistically good looking

lmao

>tried to play hero
By trying to save a little girl?
>and caused Vecna to open his gate thing.
Literally didn't know what was happening

Lucas asked Max what’s wrong with her and is by her side the whole time after her brother died and she shuts herself off.

Put Suzie in A and drop Robin into D tier and are you me?

Jason was a Chad and did nothing wrong. If people wanted to stop him from ruining plans they could have just shown him.

Amen

CHRISSY WAKE UP

I hope this based Commie returns in season 5 like you wouldn’t believe

>loving but stressed boyfriend
>thoughtful friend

mindflayersisters... demosisters... we got too cocky...

Attached: stranger.things.s04e08.1080p.web.h264-cakes.mkv_snapshot_00.12.35.651.jpg (1920x1080, 219.51K)

Don't mind me just posting Season 5's hero

Attached: 5lHgpi-x_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.28K)

>Hopper

He is by far the worst actor in the show.

>concerned citizen, loving but stressed boyfriend, and thoughtful friend to the town that he grew up in.
So what did he do for Hawkins then? Did he help?

It made sense in earlier season since Will is repressed gay and poor, Dustin... Looks like that, and Lucas was one of very few black people in the town and got called racial slurs, and Mike was their leader

Killing Eddie feels kinda cheap because he was only introduced this season. It's too easy to just introduce and kill off a character in a single season, just like the Russian scientist in season 3, though he was less well developed than Eddie so he truly was a throwaway character. Also, not having him publicly redeemed in the end is real shitty.

Why do you keep acting like if Jason knew what was happening?

There’s a reason Will is the only boy constantly hit on by girls.

that's what the writers were going for, but he ultimately came out like a bad Stephen King villain.

Angela was fucking great though and I'd rate her higher than Vecna.

>Jason was a Chad and did nothing wrong.
The Manlet singehandly caused Max’ death and Vecna to take Hawkins

GLUTA

They are intentionally missing the point because they want to hate him.

>tried to play hero
when will you troons give this talking point up? he was a charismatic white christian, there is zero evidence he wanted to be a hero

I think Hawkins would explode if Ted and Argyle met.

He is just another victim like Billy was

>and thoughtful friend
He treated the other jocks like shit

He didn’t, and instead of helping he ends up fucking everything up. He’s so arrogant that he doesn’t even want to hear what’s actually going on and goes into a boiling rage when Lucas tells him that Chrissy went to Eddie and which she did.

> there is zero evidence he wanted to be a hero
You clearly didn’t watch the season because that’s all that the character does faggot

this going to be a butts thread?

Attached: 1654704509959.jpg (1080x1080, 143.83K)

Millie, Finn and Max are the only ones you could call attractive. The others are so and so

Attached: 341244D7-9263-4517-9A5B-01762D1B39BE.jpg (1125x1399, 390.07K)

>what the hell is even that?

What will her first words be when she wakes up?

Attached: max.jpg (1200x1200, 137.32K)

Who’s pooper is that?

You have to admit, though, Jason gave great speeches.

Stop arguing this. He had no idea there were 4D monsters and shit. He did nothing wrong. Any sane person would freak the fuck out at some satanic looking shit and draw the only conclusion that seemed reasonable (some satanic panic shit).

>nanomachines, 001

HHHHHNNN GGGGHGG BRAAAAAAAAAAWEEERRPST

>zero evidence he wanted to be a hero
When he sends his squad to try and find Eddie. When he bursts into the meeting hall with his speech. When he’s buying guns to take out the hellfire club. He didn’t give a shit about Chrissy and wasn’t there when she needed him, hence why he went to Eddie and not him for help

Poor little faggot can't even watch his sister spill her spaghetti on stage without getting sexually harassed.

Attached: 1654994891087.png (1062x1152, 2M)

Lucas also lost his shit with Eleven in the past too, retard
You are retarded. He was mad the murderers of his girlfriend were free. Did you forget about Lucas had problems with Eleven at first too?

I know that one day, probably next season, they will bring back 11's "sister" and her gang of fuckups. I'm fucking dreading it and I pray they just forget that she exists.

>toll...paid

This makes the Jasonfags seethe

Attached: Jaaaaason.webm (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Jason is a retard

>get this ni- oh hi el

>Oh god, the pain....I can't move....I CAN'T SEE........WHY DID YOU BRING ME BACK

Attached: themex.jpg (1200x633, 177.13K)

“God, I feel foul…”

Dude stop arguing with them.

They just want to hate Jason.

No matter what you say that’s what they’ll do

He cared about her, he just chose the wrong way. He tried to save Max from his pov as much as this triggers you, Caleb

for me, it's El's ass

Attached: utt.jpg (1920x1080, 226.64K)

She's a child, you are ill, get help.

which parts specifically? his speeches? he's a captain and a white man, it comes naturally.

The best ass is the helicopter's ass. Someone post it

But he wasn’t and Lucas was the one actually trying to help her. Jason was just getting in the way like usual. That’s they whole point of his character. Not knowing the full story and thinking he’s helping but is making things worse

BBC!

For me it's Sadie's hot fucking asshole

Attached: sadie.jpg (736x736, 57.89K)

“Why is does it feel like a fleshy bottle in my hand? LUCAS!!!!!!”

>gives eddie a pointless death just so somebody can die
>gives bob a pointless death just so somebody can die
Who are they going to introduce and kill off stupidly next?

>Killing Eddie feels kinda cheap because he was only introduced this season. It's too easy to just introduce and kill off a character in a single season, just like the Russian scientist in season 3

and with Bob in season 2 - it's getting really stale now. I wasn't even sad when Eddie died it just felt like 'oh this again'

The russian plot was pointless

>I don't even know these guys

Attached: never seen these people in my life.jpg (2028x952, 310.24K)

>muh speech
that comes naturally with white pigment and no one else in that cuck town was standing up

Deranged sicko.

Angela's arse

Attached: Angela skate.webm (1280x640, 2.02M)

>People say Eddie's death was pointless
Did these fuck miss the point?

Best girl's, obviously, since it's the best

Attached: 1654715656561.jpg (540x809, 104.14K)

>>built for Taylor Swift videos

They didn't even give him an "Oh shit, I was wrong!" death.
He would have died completely sure those Satanist little shits were at fault.

What did Demogorgon eat before Eleven let it know how to get to Hawkins? The pre-Hawkins upsidedown we see One walking around in is totally barren, no animals or plants, just a lone Demogorgon

Attached: 1656749938267.png (461x1024, 689.01K)

>2019
>17 years old
how was this allowed
what was she thinking

>He was mad the murderers of his girlfriend were free
Eddie did nothing wrong. If he actually cared about Chrissy and Hawkins he would have asked members of the hellfire club what was actually happening instead of trying to kill him, which he fails and gets melted in half