/tbg/ - The Boys General

Season 4 Villain Edition
Previous:

Attached: 7C602447-A489-42B0-87DB-086E3F180B54.jpg (1498x1000, 101.02K)

Based character

A TRAIN BROS

Attached: l-intro-1604534161.jpg (1600x901, 346.38K)

What he did to Grant from Mythbusters is inexcusable.

GIRLS GET IT DONE

A-Train's arc is obviously him exploiting the black struggle for his own selfish reasons but then he learns the error of his ways and experiences the struggle himself and becomes actually woke and not fake woke.

why does deep need vought
why isn't he self interested

The way Soldier boy punched Hughie is the reaction of a real war vet being told they're a fake.
Reddit and the popular opinion have jumped the gun on the opinion Soldier Boy is a fraud but I just don't believe it man

CAN'T STOP THE CHAD-TRAIN BABY

>amazon bot trying to figure out self-determination and sentience through /tbg/
What is actually happening here

I agree with you, but I think Kripke is cucked enough to still go through with the fraud route.

just let it happen

Because he is an insecure coomer

>Deep seeks approval.
>Deep cares about Homelander (The best Super of all times approval)
>Deep likes the attention that Vought and the 7 bring him
Really this simple.
Deep isn't smart enough to run things for himself. Deep realistically could break away from the 7, create his own Super Team that cares about deep sea animals, and he'd probably be happier than he ever has been before in his life.
Whale watchers shit. But he isn't smart enough to do it.
His wife manipulated his interests for the spotlight, for joining back into the 7 too. Not that Deep doesn't like it himself, but nobody has ever told him he could ever be these things, and he isn't smart enough to realize it himself.
Just imagine the deep for a second trying to create his own superteam of seafolk loving people. He would be so happy.

A-Train is the second biggest piece of shit in the show

we made it homiebros...we can breathe...

Attached: phew.png (1062x804, 1.02M)

with Starlight being the first?

Attached: 9dm73he6hp591.jpg (640x648, 63.59K)

You don't understand Dawg, he was acting purely under the influence of his drug addiction. He wasn't in the right mind. A-Train didn't do anything wrong.

A season 4 with a depowered Homelander trying to fake still having powers to the public would be kino

BUCKBROKE

Attached: mindstomr.png (446x428, 50.55K)

You are under daddy's wing now, don't worry little one, no one will hurt you again

Attached: 1655549581500.jpg (890x466, 49.59K)

Is he on the show?

Question, how much does A-Train remember about what actually happened?
First time I watched the scene with him and Ashley in the hospital I thought A-Train knew he killed Blue Hawk, fully remembered the last minutes before the heart attack.
However, rewatching it a second time, A-Train seems genuinely concerned Bluehawk actually died trying to save him, and seems to have bought that bullshit storyline Ashley fed him, with his last thoughts thinking "That's not how it went down" actually being just him pissed they're writing off his brother.

an episode maybe not a season

upvote