This is the most dishonest piece of shit I’ve ever watched in my life

This is the most dishonest piece of shit I’ve ever watched in my life

Attached: 847E1D61-AAB3-46E4-82B3-F99460154A96.jpg (800x1249, 230.87K)

But you did watch it

why

what the fuck does that even mean

I don't get it either, must be pretentious.

someone shit in my pants again

Filtered. Stick to capeshit

lol op btfo

it only seems dishonest because it’s incredibly honest

I kind of like Villeneuve but he is a bit of a hack in terms of the emotional aspects of his films. All his films seem to taper off at the end, even Incendies felt melodramatic and stupid.

It's movie made to make dumb people think they're smart

It has a female lead, the poster shows it prominently. With that alone it quite honestly informed you that it was going to be absolute dogshit.

Dishonest how?

Attached: funnyhow.jpg (259x194, 9.24K)

The movie takes Sapir–Whorf hypothesis to its absurd end. The alien ship is uninspired in its design and time travel is impossible.

It implies the human brain always had the capacity to see time fourth-dimentionally (fifth if you're pedantic)

Which is pretty stupid

>this science fiction movie is unrealistic!
How do you be this boring?

Only effeminate cucks and women like this movie.

It's a shit movie on top of that and I'm thinking higher level, at least that's what motivates my principle: One should not promote retarded theories that actually harm people.

If it was just a Close Encounters type thing about humanity's reaction to trying to understand a foreign species, with the linguistic and social aspects at play and didn't go into the bullshit love stuff then I think it would have worked way better.

You are the kind of person that thinks the only difference between fantasy and sci-fi is the setting.

how is the sapir-whorf hypothesis harmful

Attached: Genocidal Organ Poster.jpg (1496x2104, 371.03K)

>tranime
sorry I do not speak with your kind

you just did

So here's the thing. I ate some tuna fish and thought I had to fart because tuna gives me gas and imagine my shock when I stacked my undies with little brown yummies

I have no idea why anyone raved about Arrival. It's just boring as all hell

It's the equivalent of saying "I reprogrammed the firmware of this 1999 PC and now it can run Crysis faster than modern computers!"

It fails to understand the underlying limits of the subject.

arrival is my second favorite movie behind interstellar. you guys are retards or trolling. it has a comfy max richer soundtrack while showing how unstable the world would be given this situation and leaves with a thought experiment about reading language in any direction besides front to back. 2/10 bait ngmi