I dont get it...so this is paradise?

I dont get it...so this is paradise?

Attached: 13245446766879089ß.png (1024x585, 778.37K)

I don't know, explain what your stupid show is even about

The world's population is shrinking because women are becoming sterile. A theocratic nationalist party takes over and forces fertile women to become wombs (this even includes lesbians) and sterile women are basically just slaves.

>the human race should literally go extinct for muh freedumbs
And people relate to this show?

trannies be sweatin'

>and sterile women are basically just slaves

Or not. Depends on the social hierarchy. A commander's wife has privileges.

trans women can be sterile too chud

It's a feminist spinster erotica novel

oh no its every womans deepest fantasy (to be put in her place by someone with strong moral principles)

Also, why the fuck would sterile women be slaves? Women don't even make good slaves. They're physically weak.

I watch it ironically. You can make liberal roasties seethe if you have informed discussions about this show.

rape fantasies are a thing

>what is cooking, cleaning, sex etc

Are you dumb? Read a history book lol

feminists try and use it to label everything that goes against their political views that they should be able to be as slutty thots as they want while secretly fantasizing about it because of

Sounds based but in reality those women would be treated like queens.

Humanity can go extinct or we have to impregnate some women without their consent? You'd think saving humanity would be a heroic act but instead they just piss and moan

>UGH, how ghastly that I have to be mercilessly fucked by this rich aristocrat, whilst his wife watches on

t. woman writer

Surely in reality, if such scenario occurred, fertile women would be offered no shortage of money and privileges to have children, and they would just do it, because why not?
>no, you have to enslave people to get them to enact their own biological functions

it is a good show tho with great acting by ms moss

Is she nude or showing any booba in the show?

>Humanity
>going extinct because of a lack of wombs
Lol.

The world can deal with a lot less humans, user. The whole central joke about this show is that they are a theocracy but their very ideas actively defy the clear will of god.

>we need slaves to cook for us
Why? If nothing else, you're going to end up with low quality food.

I was at the beach the other day. One day after Rovy Wade was overturned. Saw a lady reading The Handmaids Tale. Noticed she was right at the beginning. Why are women like this?

Attached: 3A08098F-3F5D-4FF0-B2C0-8868455E0088.jpg (828x603, 420.13K)

Yeah, she has an amazing sex scene, unfortunately, the guy show fuckign ehr is one of the worst sleeping pill actors eevr on screen.

Abortions are like a hobby for women.

If the food is bad, you punish the cook, you retard.

Are you 8 years old? Cant you comprehend even the simplest of concepts?

Oryx and Crake is way better than The Handmaid's Tale anyway. Any Forums could relate to it as well because one of the characters becomes obsessed with cunny after watching CP and crush videos with his pal.

Thats not what slaves were used for, thats what women did for survival of their family.