Mexico won

Mexico won

Attached: 1656499222860.jpg (2888x2039, 960.91K)

looks like crap

El hermano de Gogeta Caliente Super

it just sucks soo much it hurts
they hate us dont they

Attached: kale.jpg (587x733, 53.29K)

Everyone but Vegeta has shitty lame power ups, and since it's shonen this is exactly why he'll never be the best.

People meme a lot about Gohan's new form but Piccolo's transformation looks way worse.

Piccolo looks like cheese

>official db art now look like fanfics from the early 00's
its over

do these forms have any special unique abilities or are they just "stronker"?

>he's here

CHADly.

I won.

Attached: 1648572199227.gif (640x640, 1.67M)

EL PICCOLO NARANJA

If you follow the series Piccolo seems to be a lot tankier even by DB standards but it's just 'stronker' because they don't really get to do anything until the end besides piccolo finally growing giant again.

jiren lost

Super Piccolo
Nough said.

So do these forms have actual names yet, or are we just sticking with the Spanish memes?

She looks like she fucks dogs

>JIREN JIREN JIREN JIREN OUT OF NOWHERE

Official sources have Gohan Blanco and Piccolo Naranja

DAY 3999: BEJITA STILL HASN'T KISSED MY WIFE

Attached: 1655585036413.png (807x678, 810.9K)

Kek.

Post Funnies.

Attached: Funnies - 46.jpg (225x224, 14.6K)

/dbs/ and /qa/ culture are the funniest things to come out of this site in years, and jannies actively seek to destroy both

"I, SISSYza-sama, JOBBER of the Universe humbly kneel to:

Bejita-sama, prince of all saiyans and my master.

CHADku-sama, my one and only true love and other master.

Beerus-sama, who I shall never become stronger than.

Majin Buu-sama, who my daddy warned me about.

Dyspo-sama, who easily manhandled me in his Superspeed form.

Toppo-sama, who anally raped me and first awakened my wish to become an analslut sissy.

Kale-sama, who beat the shit out of me so hard I started being attracted to femdom almost as much as I am attracted to men.

Jiren-sama, whose incomparabily forceful punches crushed my ass-womb entirely to the point I cannot bear CHADku-sama's children anymore like I wished to.

Broly-sama, whose hour-long beatings gave me uncontrollable orgasms so massive even the anal rape from CHADku-sama can't compare.

Cell-sama, for he has my DNA AS WELL AS the superior saiyan genes of my monkey MASTERS.

Moro-sama, whose power I am scared of (I hope he doesn't kill my beloved masters, but I am also too scared to help them…)"

Attached: 1609981652269.jpg (295x371, 118.52K)