This is the best movie I have ever seen

Had to take breaks watching it because it kept making me cry. Never seen a movie with this much emotional intensity before. Is about the true story of two police officers who survived the tower collapses of the World Trade Center during 9/11.

Attached: A1lJpgAeUjL.jpg (1814x2560, 1.28M)

The two police officers with the two actors that placed them.

Attached: worldtradecenteractors3.jpg (1200x630, 92.96K)

No clue why Nick Cage gets so much flak.
He can be good.

There is nothing I hate more than preening, primping and pampered actors larping as blue collar working class guys

The movie sucks.

The CGI is trash too. There hasn't really been any kino 9/11 films. You're better off watching some documentaries on Youtube.

The idea that they made a movie about 9/11 so soon after it happened, and that Oliver Stone directed it but somehow it doesn't delve into conspiracy theories, AND it stars Nicholas Cage, is still baffling to me 16 years later.

That's just what actors do they portray people from all walks of life.

Was made in 2006 CGI wasn't as good then as it is today.

Even Stone won't touch the ludicrous 9/11 conspiracy theories when the official story is so obviously correct.

9/11 was the last time this country had any real pride but the damage was already done in liberal colleges and the rise of the internet. I remember we went from everyone putting out American flags in 2001 outside their homes to 2002-2003 the media calling it disgusting patriotism.

I bet you could create a chart that showed as more Americans were connected to the internet more self hatred and loathing was being pushed

is this like that skyscraper movie? these buildings dont even exist. why make a movie about fake buildings.

That's what makes it so good. Was only made 5 years after so the movie looks like it takes place in 2001 and it doesn't delve into conspiracy theories or politics. It just tells the story of two police officers survived the tower collapses and that's it. Nicholas Cage is just an actor like any other this role happen to be a good a fit for him. Helps that he looks a lot like the real life police officer he portrays in the movie.

>as more Americans were connected to the internet more self hatred and loathing was being pushed

Exposure to superior foreign culture tends to do that to Americans.

Haven't seen Skyscaper so can't say. Did hear that movie was like Die Hard. Those buildings use to exist in real life but are fake in the movie.

Back before you had to swear fealty to the cult of fags, trannies, and BLM or be ostracized from society.

Personally don't care much about who portrays who but Nicholas Cage was very good in this one was a good fit for him. Is important in movies that tell true stories to have actors that look like the real life people they portray.

Has gotten ridiculous how political the movie industry has become. I mean there always has been politics present in the industry but it shifted from telling stories that felt natural to stories that now feel forceful. I love how this movie doesn't have politics in it despite 9/11 being a very political event.

>believing 9/11 actually happened
Do Boomers really think movies are real?

Attached: wheeze.jpg (377x264, 21.43K)

The two police officer's story of surviving the tower collapses of the World Trade Center is well documented and did happen. 9/11 as a whole is well documented event that happened as well. Yeah sure there are conspiracy theories because of some unanswered questions but this movie isn't about them.

I don’t know much about the 9/11 conspiracies, but I’ve seen videos of controlled demolitions that look eerily similar to all 3 towers falling.

Also JFK’s head goes back when he gets shot, because he was shot from the front, not the back.

The culture peaked with Freddy vs. Jason a couple years later.

Just shut up fat. Nobody but fat cares.