Why do Star Wars fans hate George Lucas?

>Batman fans used to love Bob Kane, until they discovered he stole most of his ideas and all the credit from Bill Finger. That makes sense
>Harry Potter fans used to love JK Rowling, until she became transphobic, even though most Harry Potter fans are liberals. That makes sense
>Star Wars fans used to love George Lucas, until... he kept making Star Wars movies that were just as good and successful as the others...

Attached: George_Lucas_cropped_2009.jpg (604x797, 143.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olqVGz6mOVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The hate for him was mostly non-existent until reddit letter media made those reviews shitting on the prequels. And since most people are NPCs who don't or dislike something unless someone tells them to, many a faggot latched on to them

SW fans love Lucas. Nu-SW drag queens who dilate, feminists, and assworm-plagued people prefer the woke Disney stuff.

for me, it was jarjar, I know he made him to appeal to kids but I was a kid when Episode 1 came out and I hated that annoying fucker even then, learning the actor almost killed himself gave me some small schadenfreude

but for most fans now I'd say they just hate him because of the yidsney sale, I would rather see SW stone dead, (and haven't consumed any of it since TLJ and will not consume any more) than see the mouse have it.

Only Yidsney stockholders hate Lucas.

I loved Jar Jar as a kid

>The hate for him was mostly non-existent until reddit letter media made those reviews shitting on the prequels

Attached: MV5BOTk4YmNmYWUtMWQ4Mi00ODZhLTkwMzUtMDliZjI4ZjJiNWM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg (838x557, 169.44K)

I guess I never looked at SW as needing obnoxious comic relief, even as a kid.

I just didn't find him obnoxious

Well, no one really believes he sold to Disney because they were artistically the best custodians for Star Wars. He did it because they were paying the most. He whored it out. He took something beautiful and he prostituted it to some of the lowest, dirtiest jews out there in return for money that he didn't even need.

Star wars became a success in spite of George Lucas, not because of him. The OT was made by a massive amount of talented people who ganged up and knew when to tell him to STFU and let them do their business.

He proved that he was never the creative force behind the series when he butchered the OT in the stupid special editions, and then went on to make that cancerous abortions of the prequels.

he sold to disney because they were the only people who could fucking afford it

>Jar Jar
>Finn, Rey, Rose, commander purple-hair, space Leia, and everything else in the sequel trilogy

Which is worse? Be honest.

Yes, but you were also a fatherless little shit who ate worms to try to impress people.

They're both terrible. I don't see much point in arguing which is more or less terrible. Doesn't matter, they both suck dick.

I saw Return of the Jedi when I was 8 years old and even then I knew the “Ewoks” were shit.

If you liked Jar Jar, then I beg you not to reproduce.

youtube.com/watch?v=olqVGz6mOVE
Here, learn some stuff. This guy debunks this whole myth with specific sources
Star Wars was essentially created ex nihilo by George Lucas

I love my dad and he loves me
I loved the ewoks

>I love my dad and he loves me

Yes, and i bet your mom told you he's coming back some day to meet you, when he gets back from his encyclopedia selling job.

>essentially
uh huh.

lol what are you talking about? he lives at home

Uh, okay? This isn't even in english. What point are you trying to make?

The world would be a better place if Star Wars never existed. Lucas should have stopped making movies after his greatest film, American Graffiti.