I wonder how many people got radicalized by political late night shows. lmao

I wonder how many people got radicalized by political late night shows. lmao.

Attached: retards.jpg (739x415, 39.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSkFyNVtNh8&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart every day when I was growing up. Made me ideologically retarded got a few years but public school may have also played a hand. Don't know if I would say I was a radical but I do cringe to remember going to an occupy wall street protest

>I do cringe to remember going to an occupy wall street protest
You shouldn't. It hit close enough to home that the elites went all out on identity politics to drive wedges between demographics in the lower and middle classes.

Treating politics as a comedy show is a glowie deescalation tool. Especially when combined with stern talking-to.

Can't wait for Zelensky to speak to Colbert in November.

Well The Daily Show and The Colbert Report were really just actually funny people making fun of really stupid politicians, who just happened to be republicans at the time. Now all the really stupid politicians are on the democrat's side, but they endorse them instead of deservedly making fun of them.

I wouldn't worry about them radicalizing anyone though, nobody is watching.

Conan got political.
>It's Gaza Stripaaay
He certainly made political jokes. I'd be interested to compare him to Kimmel. And Kimmel's been through a lot more shit though too I think. But he's the closest comparison. We could also compare the environments too of course.

same, I was a confused liberal larper until the end of highschool because of colbert and stewart

yeah sure was grand how all those homeless people slept in the park for months larping as protestors and threw trash everywhere

The Daily Show made a generation of teens into liberal faggots

I was originally "radicalized" by sjw compliations and Ben "got breaker" Shapiro. Then by breadtube trannies and that pedo streamer who loves horse cock. Then finally I realized that politics is a Jewish game and left it.

Goy*

>oh no, I got radicalized into not being a racist and proto-fascist piece of shit

I feel confident that none of their audience tried to overthrow the government.

> fascist
Leftrannies do realize that fascist does not mean nationalists right. The Balkans are one of most ultranationalist places yet they use fascist as a derogatory term

many people just memorize the liberal pov and regurgitate it and end up in a bubble

Who watches late night anymore?

>mfw I watch comedy show and am smarter than you cuz that's where my opinions come from

About the same amount of people that have gotten radicalized by Fox News

>The Balkans are one of most ultranationalist places yet they use fascist as a derogatory term
ironic, because in essence it is the same ting

>watch disney cartoon once as a child
>become furry

>kids bombarded 24/7 with homo, anti-white, anti-male propaganda
>???

I have far right as in literally antisemitic and homophobic friends that still brainlessly leftists quotes from South Park, Borat and old comedians
Easily 90% of aociety my age is fucked and 99% of younger gens

youtube.com/watch?v=sSkFyNVtNh8&

Attached: shipman.jpg (1200x1200, 190.53K)

>ironic
Ironic.