I should be allowed to murder all these people and bend multiple realities to my will because... um... well...

>I should be allowed to murder all these people and bend multiple realities to my will because... um... well, I just really liked those imaginary children I dreamed up for 30 minutes. And I want them :)
are women really like this?

Attached: wanda.jpg (998x1111, 201.34K)

Leave mommy alone, she had a hard life

Attached: 1615479696283.png (908x1225, 1.22M)

LET ME FUCK YOU YOU STUPID RED WHORE

NOW.

pls

Let's pretend it's your fantasy instead. Let's assume you bend reality to your will and enslave an entire town. Instead of kids, you have a harem of 2-3 extremely breedable women who are absolutely in love with you.
It's not just carnal, they want to take care of you, they listen to your every word. They want to eat together, they want to sleep in the same bed as you, tuck you in, make love to you. They make you feel like you are the most special thing in the world to them. One day they also ask that you impregnate them, they want a family you because they love you with all their hearts.

Then one day they disintegrate like they never existed and you are left with nothing but fading memories of them. A time of when you felt completely fulfilled and happy.

Would you give up?

>lets pretend you are a crazy person who disregards human life

I should be allowed to wake up next to Wanda in bed and cuddle her.

Attached: wanda blankie.webm (1080x1080, 2.99M)

She is not attractive

Bold words

Attached: wanda2.jpg (3502x5248, 3.14M)

legit looks like that blacked scene when she is layed like that

>hiding her massive forehead and fucked up facial proportions

I wake up from dreams like that every day.

>massive forehead
more forehead to kiss

Attached: wanda bts4.webm (600x1080, 2.19M)

Why didn't she just magic her fake kids back?

Attached: sp.jpg (219x221, 12.94K)

Why would an entire town need to be under mind control for that to happen?

Attached: pepe-crying-closed-eyes-wearing-beats-thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 7.82K)

Don't know. That's what Wanda did and that's why she gave up her kids. That's why you'll have to give up your dream wives. Same scenario with a few tweaks.

If there are infinite universes then why didn’t she just find one where her kids were alive but she died?

Looks like that Youtuber

Because Women
Ameirimutt looks like that OK Boomer Bernie girl.

The point is that she was never a sympathetic character to begin with. It's no different than the villain being a sympathetic guy who has to give up his fantasy of having a 10 inch dick.

i think they are trying to patch this up a bit with the story from loki

>"They'll never know what you did for them"

Wouldnt be surprised if they make it so she is a hero for destroying the book of anoninon.

what an absolutely garbage thread
you zoomers ruined Any Forums
reddi/tv/irgins

WandaVision
>Wanda subconsciously mind controls an entire town and must learn to deal with her grief over Vision’s death even though it means she has to give up her two imaginary children.

Strange
>Wanda has complete disregard for anyone’s life as she tries to will her two imaginary children back into existence.

Am I missing anything or is this a complete 180 of a character just to forward a plot?